• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   

He has a real knack of stating absolute rubbish as absolute fact, almost to the point where I actually start doubting that he is that stupid.

Never doubt yourself. Always remember that he really is that stupid, fat and fugly........

I'm enjoying watching how much JT's little aside has got under Robbie Savage's skin. He can't help himself. "Yeah but no but yeah Mourinho never played at a high level either." Hmm, but he's won 22 trophies as a manager, Robbie. Which makes his opinion on football somewhat valid.

I'm enjoying watching how much JT's little aside has got under Robbie Savage's skin. He can't help himself. "Yeah but no but yeah Mourinho never played at a high level either." Hmm, but he's won 22 trophies as a manager, Robbie. Which makes his opinion on football somewhat valid.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/robbie-savage-says-john-Terry-insult-felt-personal-sycophantic-journalists-laughing-hurt-videos/

Media person gets upset because football star insults him. Goes on TV to complain.

chara   

Well said Droy...much the same as ..I believe ..Bob Monkhouse said about Peter O'Toole.".the most masculine thing about him is his name"..with savage it's the most tough thing about him..now or during his career...

From the Mail's match report:

Yet referee Anthony Taylor could have given the penalty anyway. Nowhere in the rules does it say that you are required to perform gymnastics to avoid a large mass heading for your body rather than the ball. For once, Chelsea were right to feel aggrieved, though the stadium ban spared us another Mourinho rant and probably saved him from another FA charge.

Nice use of 'for once'. Because this is clearly the first time we've had a dodgy decision this season.

(Sorry - no quote options appear on my tablet).

Baloo   

From the Mail's match report:

Yet referee Anthony Taylor could have given the penalty anyway.

We would have missed it anyway

Baloo   

He has a real knack of stating absolute rubbish as absolute fact, almost to the point where I actually start doubting that he is that stupid.

He makes me physically ill every time I hear him, thick, fat, ugly and scouse. Add to that his pathetic co host on talkshite Georgie Bingham, middle class home counties girl who has probably never been to a game of football in he life and I just have to turn off

We would have missed it anyway

We scored 4 out of 5 at Stoke just last week, so there was a possibility we might have scored. Would have been nice to have been given the opportunity.

Baloo   

We scored 4 out of 5 at Stoke just last week, so there was a possibility we might have scored. Would have been nice to have been given the opportunity.

Alright but no need to be so upbeat

And like clockwork, just as the world is focussing on abuse of officials...up pops a charming little article in the guardian explaining that nice Mr Klopp has been struggling to understand officials hence his animated discussion with the fourth official last week. Oh so that;s alright then so what have learnt today children Jose = Bad Nice Mr Klopp = Good....Once you know what youre looking for its so obvious