• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ruudboy   

Bob Singleton, on 04 Nov 2015 - 3:32 PM, said:snapback.png

Maybe it's my journalistic background that's making me ask the "who?" and "why?" bits of the "Five Ws" principle.

I don't neccesarily think that is part of journalism any more.

There are actually seven W's in modern journalism:

1. Who had an affair with Eva?
  2. Where has Branislav Ivanovitch gone?
  3. What is he doing - with Eva?
  4. Which other Chelsea can we link Eva with?
  5. Why won't Roman sack Jose?
  6. When will Roman sack Jose?
  7. How can we shaft Chelsea next?

How about instead, highlighting the honesty of a Chelsea player choosing not to dive? And do you know what, that is exactly why players dive because refs haven't got the balls to give a pen unless a player is flat on his face. The refs make rods for their own backs.

Anyone want to know why some of our players have started Riverdancing with their hands behind their back when faced with a player about to shoot or cross? Because they can't trust refs to make a sensible distinction between handball and ball-to-hand. It's a ridiculous way to defend but that's what they are reduced to, out of fear of crap decisions going against them

Bob Singleton, on 04 Nov 2015 - 3:32 PM, said:snapback.png

There are actually seven W's in modern journalism:

1. Who had an affair with Eva?
  2. Where has Branislav Ivanovitch gone?
  3. What is he doing - with Eva?
  4. Which other Chelsea can we link Eva with?
  5. Why won't Roman sack Jose?
  6. When will Roman sack Jose?
  7. How can we shaft Chelsea next?

I would imagine the papers are forming an disorderly queue waiting to get Eva's serialization rights to her story. It will read like a soap opera and will have all the elements of drama,sex,betrayal, money, dramatic twists (cue Eastenders drums). Most of all it will have Chelsea portrayed as the evil Dirty Den. Man, that is gonna shift some papers.

Open Hand Stan managing to turn Remys' honesty upside down and into an anti-Chelsea frenzy. "He would have dived if Mourinho was on the bench" and "If a Chelsea player dived and we were in the front row of the press conference asking questions about it after the game, we would be banned from Stamford Bridge."

That'll teach us to have a player try to stay on his feet against the odds.

I would imagine the papers are forming an disorderly queue waiting to get Eva's serialization rights to her story. It will read like a soap opera and will have all the elements of drama,sex,betrayal, money, dramatic twists (cue Eastenders drums). Most of all it will have Chelsea portrayed as the evil Dirty Den. Man, that is gonna shift some papers.

nah - it is a dull story of a lady who wanted the top medic job at Chelsea and was in with a shout but then found out she was going to be passed by so sulked.

yes

No. I don't find her attractive. She's attractive for a woman in football. It stops there.

You see her on the street and you don't turn your head. Maybe if you see here in Liverpool. I could stretch that far.

No. I don't find her attractive. She's attractive for a woman in football. It stops there.

You see her on the street and you don't turn your head. Maybe if you see here in Liverpool. I could stretch that far.

agreed, she is a looker considering most other football medics are men. Seem to remember QPR had a reasonably attractive medic.

In reality she looks quite short and round but that may be the unflattering tracksuit.