• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

agreed, she is a looker considering most other football medics are men. Seem to remember QPR had a reasonably attractive medic.

In reality she looks quite short and round but that may be the unflattering tracksuit.

She is a looker if you are 10 years or so older and aren't dreaming about 20 year olds.

Of course if you are 30 and dating 25 year olds, I can just about remember and completely understand (lucky bastards).

Of course for the players, she could be their mother.

chara   

Wow..Norman Medhurst!!!.....I thought I was one of the few old enough to remember him....sort of makes you nostalgicfor the old bucket and sponge routine...sure Eva wouldn't have looked so good to some with that sort of treatment...

chara   

Perhaps as a counterpoint we should have a forum.."Ugly players we have seen"..or for the more sensitive.."Handsome players we have seen"..was going to write "we have known" but decided that would open the door to too many ..shall we say "KitKat" responses!!!

Wow..Norman Medhurst!!!.....I thought I was one of the few old enough to remember him....sort of makes you nostalgicfor the old bucket and sponge routine...sure Eva wouldn't have looked so good to some with that sort of treatment...

Your probably remember his old man Harry, Chara.

As far as I know Norman took over as physio when Harry retired.

Both long standing club servants, and very hands on ones at that.

Going back to when we never produced any England players, we had to make do with providing one of the National Team bucket men.

I was always bursting with pride when Norman run on at Wembley with his sponge and raljex

I'm going to be fair here-I highlighted the other day the quote from Klopp re leaving early and expected it to be a half day headline and actually some of the papers have written articles off the back of it however it there where the difference between other clubs and uis stops. The tone of the articles are almost reverential towards Klopp like he's just discovered a new phenomenum. No suggestion that he might cause a rift with his supporters or any digs at them as a group. A direct comparison being Joses comments after QPR at home last season which was heavily commented on not least by the BBCs chief sports writer Mr Mcnulty he of Merseyside leanings. he's strangely silent re Mr Klopps comments this week and though featured the short factual coverage of it was well buried down the list (6 or 7 down)under FA Cup articles something about Ronaldo and ''the latest on Mourihno' etc

chara   

Hey Skinny...you are right of course....getting so I get mixed up in time I think....keep having these dreams of Chelsea winning the title and cups..then I wake up and we are still in the 80's..just above the relegation zone and struggling.....

Skinny Legs: please learn to master the quote function. FYI: click or tap "Quote", wait, type your response beneath the box provided. Geddit?