• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

chara   

well said Nobly.....the Bikini of CFCnet

Having been condemned in all quarters of the media for sending our youngsters out on loan, I see we are now getting stick for NOT sending RLC and Musonda out on loan.

My mind has just boggled. Or should I say Bobbled.

It is a measure of how tedious and repetitive some of these threads have become that I'm starting to read the adverts on top of the page.

Were you aware that there is a dating site for nympho women who need it seven (yes I said seven) times a day!!??

When I was a lad it was jumpers for goalposts and home for your tea with a borrowed mates copy of Fiesta magazine hidden up your shirt. Nowadays with a few clicks of the mouse you've got a real life nympho gagging for it seven times a day! I was so born in the wrong era.

(Now what was bluerod wittering on about?)

Edited by NoblyBobly

^ I actually clicked on one of these ads a few weeks back, it had a picture of John Terry so I thought it might be Chelsea related. It started with something about Footballers Wives and then gradually morphed into something else: turned out to be an ad for some money-making enterprise that all Premier League footballers find essential, apparently.

^ I actually clicked on one of these ads a few weeks back, it had a picture of John Terry so I thought it might be Chelsea related. It started with something about Footballers Wives and then gradually morphed into something else: turned out to be an ad for some money-making enterprise that all Premier League footballers find essential, apparently.

For a second you had my interest :)

Holymoly   

I use adBlocker and seem to be oblivious to the lulz.