• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Were you aware that there is a dating site for nympho women who need it seven (yes I said seven) times a day!!??

If I recall in the recent Ashley Madison scandal it was reported that was were only 1 female member to 7 male err.. members.

And most of those were fake*. So they would need to need it seven times a day.

*there is a free joke there for anyone to make

Ham    833

If I recall in the recent Ashley Madison scandal it was reported that was were only 1 female member to 7 male err.. members.

I'm glad someone on here felt the need to research this....

;-)

earthshine    10

Nice.

18000 posts nice one Mr. Droy.

Sleeping Dave    118

Was watching the Denmark-Sweden game on Danish television today.

Honestly, the Danish commentators were less biased than your average PL punter when Chelsea are involved. No joke, it was a real eye-opener. This was a do or die game for Denmark and at no point did the commentators exhibit the same biased drivel we are subject to every weekend.

Objective and fair.

The PL is just a poor imitation of a cheap soap opera these days.

Was watching the Denmark-Sweden game on Danish television today.

Honestly, the Danish commentators were less biased than your average PL punter when Chelsea are involved. No joke, it was a real eye-opener. This was a do or die game for Denmark and at no point did the commentators exhibit the same biased drivel we are subject to every weekend.

Objective and fair.

The PL is just a poor imitation of a cheap soap opera these days.

I watch a few Chelsea games when I'm in Cyprus on Al Jazeera I think? not sure who the English commentator is but usually even handed. Gave up this season on sky/BT utter joke coverage.

exiledblue    50

I watch a few Chelsea games when I'm in Cyprus on Al Jazeera I think? not sure who the English commentator is but usually even handed. Gave up this season on sky/BT utter joke coverage.

Italian sky is also fair, untainted by reds

Nice to read the BBC site and discover that Chelsea are top of the running Order most weeks because their struggle is a soap opera with a bit of Jose thrown in and the running order is based on what it believes will be on the back pages of the papers. And there ladies and gentlemen we have it... Match of the Day has less credibility than an episode of WWE and it's structured around the biased whims of the talentless scumbags that masquerade as sports journalists in this country. They seem to have stopped short of adding that the script for this soap opera is currently written by Scudamore and Dyke but I'm sure that will emerge one day.

Edited by Duffo The Bear

PeteRobbo    129

Nice to read the BBC site and discover that Chelsea are top of the running Order most weeks because their struggle is a soap opera with a bit of Jose thrown in and the running order is based on what it believes will be on the back pages of the papers. And there ladies and gentlemen we have it... Match of the Day has less credibility than an episode of WWE and it's structured around the biased whims of the talentless scumbags that masquerade as sports journalists in this country. They seem to have stopped short of adding that the script for this soap opera is currently written by Scudamore and Dyke but I'm sure that will emerge one day.

we're bound to be top of the ruling order simply because of the gigantic fall from grace that we've suffered. Nothing surprising in it at all. Just another predictable load of anti-BBC bollocks from Dumbo the obsessed.

Edited by PeteRobbo

Ham    833

we're bound to be top of the ruling order simply because of the gigantic fall from grace that we've suffered. Nothing surprising in it at all. Just another predictable load of anti-BBC bollocks from Dumbo the obsessed.

Shots fired. Pyow pyow!