• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

I think Duffo is right to highlight it the BBC have made little attempt to pretend they are impartial where Chelsea are concerned for years and have been almost as relentless as the gutter press in trying to force the Mourinho out cause even falsely claiming a mole in the dressing room. None of this would be noteworthy if they wern't the state funded broadcaster, they are no better than the rest unfortunately. Painfully PC but if they sense a soft target they go for it like the cowardly organisation they are.

Personally I don't care about their running order as I don't watch their program often enough for it to matter (due to the mostly poor presenting and analysis) but its another example of media snidery.

Personally I don't care about their running order as I don't watch their program often enough for it to matter (due to the mostly poor presenting and analysis) but its another example of media snidery.

And its dumb timing. Football fans like a drink so no point having it on when the pubs are open and the same fans can't be bothered to get up so early for the repeat. Planned (and staffed) by non drinking, non football supporting suits

Match of the Day is now just utter crap. Everyone used to slag off Jimmy Hill, but he was better than Gary Lineker, Mark Chapman and other muppets who present it now put together. Alan Hansen has gone and hasn't been properly replaced, all we have now is the dreadfully dull Alan Shearer, the monotonous Danny Murphy, the pillock Robbie Savage, the dopey Jermaine Jenas, Ian Wright who cannot string two words together, and Ruud Gullit who has never said anything interesting in his life. What a waste of licence money and a waste of airtime!

It will likely end up going the way of Top of the Pops. An icon of uk TV culture brought down by very poor decisions. Regret at our leisure.

It will likely end up going the way of Top of the Pops. An icon of uk TV culture brought down by very poor decisions. Regret at our leisure.

Certainly a disturbing lack of judgement is being shown week in week out.

I expect to see headlines about this tomorrow (not):

f232c1de-55c6-4d73-8030-ff213d2069d7.jpg

There was an incident when Mignolet jumped over a player on the goal line and landed on his lower leg. It was shown briefly on the replay but (surprise surprise) not commented on nor shown again from 53 different angles in super slomo, because he's 'not that sort of player'.

If that had been Costa, Jamie Redknapp would have been in meltdown.

Yup. Top of the Pops was like a horse with a broken leg, it was killed off 15-20 years too late.

Edited by blueandproud

That incident was also mentioned in the BBC match feed but in a jokey kind of fashion-they try their best to pretend they are impartial. Meanwhile in our matchfeed at 0-0 it gets mentioned that norwich fans are singing youll get sacked in the morning, a jokey reference is made about us not getting a penalty whilst admitting it couldve been and finished by saying the BBC kitty man will be getting his tin ready (suggesting Mourinho would say something outrageous). And of course at 1-0 Norwich were 'relentless' and we looked nervous.

The overall quality is pretty poor it has to be said but still they dont much like us thats for sure.