• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

I saw that on Twitter last night, something like "nobody saw three wins and three clean sheets in a row coming a few weeks ago, king kenny etc etc"

If you'd have looked at their fixtures and discovered Fulham, Wolves and Stoke, you might've.

Exactly, and according to some now they look unbeatable.

Shelly   

They so want us to lose on Sunday, I don't think I'm being paranoid, as soon as Roman splashes the cash, we're back to being the root of all evil...Its making me nervous about Sunday as the Hype is being ramped up, nervous and excited.

JayD   

I hope we absolutely batter them. 4-0 , shuts everyone up. We WILL win this one lads.

the anti chelsea/liverpool love in at the moment is at an all time high after monday nights excitement. Apparently we are scoundrals for buying torres for 50 mill and the total 71 mill is a disgraceful amount of money to be spent yet liverpools meager 57 odd million is a fantastic piece of business from kenny and the lads. The worst of all has to be talk sport. I admit I generally tune in on the way home from work as its something to listen to but that utter UTTER PRICK adrian durham makes me wonder why I bother and as for gough (I had trials for this team, I could have been a pro, I am a great dancer blah blah blah) he aint got a clue, constantly contradicting himself live on air. Durham has been at it non stop since torres signed about how liverpool got the best deal and torres has so much to do to prove himself and he doubts whether he can or not. The man just picks a moral crusade everyday and runs with it no matter what.

Zwicky   

Some people really should be kept behind locked doors.

one is even worse...