• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   

I'm amazed that some on here have let Stevie Mee get away his latest transgressions. Not for the first time he's been caught on CCTV assaulting an innocent third party. Not only that but he's been caught lying about the circumstances. He claimed that he was only calming a situation down but is then seen pursuing a man and punching him in the head.

Over to you.........

I'm amazed that some on here have let Stevie Mee get away his latest transgressions.

Sorry - I did plan to put something up, but I just felt a bit, after Beirut and Paris, a bit, well, we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

A bit like predicting that a Monday will follow the weekend.

I'm amazed that some on here have let Stevie Mee get away his latest transgressions. Not for the first time he's been caught on CCTV assaulting an innocent third party. Not only that but he's been caught lying about the circumstances. He claimed that he was only calming a situation down but is then seen pursuing a man and punching him in the head.

Over to you.........

Worse is Liptons vomit inducing excusing of St vermin. The reason it probably hasn't been mentioned is because we all know the media modus when it comes to Capt slippy. Lipton was the worst I have ever read.

They might cover it slightly more now as he doesnt play for 'their'team

Worse is Liptons vomit inducing excusing of St vermin. The reason it probably hasn't been mentioned is because we all know the media modus when it comes to Capt slippy. Lipton was the worst I have ever read.

Just looked it up . Arse-licking garbage of the most obsequious kind. The Sun can't be seen to say anything that could stir up anger on Merseyside.

JaneB   

Richard Scudamore: "We don't want Chelsea to win the title".........

Richard Scudamore: "We don't want Chelsea to win the title".........

Slightly misleading, Jane. What the Standard reports is:

"Chief executive Richard Scudamore has revealed that the Premier League will be happy if Chelsea do not retain their title this season.

Jose Mourinho's side lifted the trophy for the fourth time in their history last term but have made a disastrous start to the current campaign.The Blues have won four of their opening 13 games and are languishing in 15th place in the table just five points above the relegation zone. Given the west Londoners early struggles, they are unlikely to retain their crown - bar a collapse by several of their rivals - which is a scenario the Premier League are partial to.

"No disrespect to Chelsea, we like the idea that the champions are not the champions next year," Scudamore admitted. "We like a new name on the trophy every year because it shows the competitive dynamic of the league."

Chelsea are one of five teams to have won the Premier League title since its inception but only the Blues and Manchester United have ever managed to retain their title.

So what Scudapoor actually says is that he likes plenty of variety in the competition, rather than one team being entrenched as habitual winners, even if it is to Chelsea's disadvantage. Of course, we all suspect that he means something completely different, but that is not what he appears to have said.

I agree he's been misquoted or selectively quoted, by guess who...the media or the printed media at least. But given our suspiscions it does little to change how we feel as fans. reminds me of comments made by Platini when ourselves and United looked on course to repeat the Champions league final back in 2008. What followed of course was Mr Overboe ensuring that it didn't occur. So Mr Scudamore to the refs 'keep up the good work''

another probable penalty turned down on Saturday given little or no focus...

Obvious when you think of it, but it was a pleasant reminder that we're one of only two teams in history to retain the PL title.