• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Yes, a great example being a photo of Ivanovich stating did he bite Evertons James Mccarthy which was posted in articles one morning after our game against them only to have its title changed then finally withdrawn later that day. Of course by then its too late someone who wants to think so has already formed their opinion and youll see someone clain it happened when arguing the toss about something on a newspapers comments section which fuels an untruth even further. This is the sort of thing we are up against, in the old days papers didn't go looking for this sort of thing and reported it even less. Its like a sort of public shaming exercise

^ Exactly the case. The UK media are masters of deliberate twisting and manipulation. They are utterly shameless.

Journalists who talk bullocks and know **** all about football

Brian Reade, Mike Walters, Steven Howard, Paul Jiggins, Matthew Syed, Paul Hayward, Ian Ridley, Mick Dennis (whatever happened to him)? I suppose the list is endless but let's make do with this lot.

Open season on Jose yesterday it seemed, I think they were expecting to triumphantly report that their target had been sacked. Lots of recycled guesswork unsubstantiated rumour and guesswork and Feature writers sticking the boot in on the Jose characture they created themselves. And the comment section assasins use it as an excuse to stick the boot in on anything Chelsea related, its worrying to see how many buy into Chelsea as the epitomy of all that is wrong in football due to media brainwashing. It almost seems like a victory that Jose is still in his job.

Open season on Jose yesterday it seemed, I think they were expecting to triumphantly report that their target had been sacked. Lots of recycled guesswork unsubstantiated rumour and guesswork and Feature writers sticking the boot in on the Jose characture they created themselves. And the comment section assasins use it as an excuse to stick the boot in on anything Chelsea related, its worrying to see how many buy into Chelsea as the epitomy of all that is wrong in football due to media brainwashing. It almost seems like a victory that Jose is still in his job.

Which usually means they haven't got a thing to go on.

Indeed, I don't think they have a clue they just keep trying to chip away hoping that one day they are right and can claim some sort of moral victory. The Guardian yesterday was like a wasps nest of Mourinho and Chelsea bashing and that's supposedly one of the more intelligent papers.

Indeed, I don't think they have a clue they just keep trying to chip away hoping that one day they are right and can claim some sort of moral victory. The Guardian yesterday was like a wasps nest of Mourinho and Chelsea bashing and that's supposedly one of the more intelligent papers.

So no different to any other day at the Guardian, then...

Sciatika   

Not sure where you get the idea that the Guardian is intelligent when it comes to sport. Most of their journos are just that - journalists. They know no more about football than the average pub fan. They just know how to kowtow to their favourite audiences, Arsenal and Barce fans.

I have noticed a fairly subtle switch in the media focus. Now that Jose is no longer a part of Chelsea FC it is apparently all the Chelsea players that are an utter disgrace to football (they are all still here remember) . A short while ago Jose was the devil incarnate who some even claimed was trying to get himself sacked. Everything was Jose's fault.

Those posters out who thought and hoped the Chelsea bashing would cease once the belligerent Jose had gone are in for a little bit of a surprise. And really it shouldn't be a surprise because we've been here before.