• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

:) I guess we should have expected that.

The good news means that there is frustration from the press that they can't get a single printable story out of them.

I wonder what a "third year" would have meant for AVB or Scolari or even the guy who fed the press with anti-Mourinho quotes?

Still plenty out there susceptible enough to believe the press, so plenty of scope for them to invent more nonsense.

Shevchenko carrying messages between the players and RA.

Rui Faria's wife's drunken rage at Bruce Buck's wife.

"We betrayed him because he came to our Christmas party..."

Two Christmas parties even,

Marina and ... and .... in the same shower

The club demanded that JM fulfil his promise to start RLC during the run of defeats

"JM picked his son as keeper until RA called and put a stop to it" (heard that one before somewhere)

The bad taste joke by Billy McCulloch

JM parked in RA's parking space

and don't forget the dump left in the changing rooms (or was it the mixed area)

Ham   

SSN made it their life's work for the past 18 months to make Jose's life as difficult as possible by highlighting anything that might influence the FA and PGMOL adversely as far as Chelsea was concerned and all of a sudden they're inviting sound bites from all and sundry on what a loss he is to Chelsea and British football in general.

They are that kid in the playground who would shout "fight fight", encourage the protagonists to attack and then call the teacher to have then both expelled.

SSN made it their life's work for the past 18 months to make Jose's life as difficult as possible by highlighting anything that might influence the FA and PGMOL adversely as far as Chelsea was concerned and all of a sudden they're inviting sound bites from all and sundry on what a loss he is to Chelsea and British football in general.

They are that kid in the playground who would shout "fight fight", encourage the protagonists to attack and then call the teacher to have then both expelled.

Exactly. Still there is always someone around that will take them seriously...

I clearly remember an incident the last time Gus took over. We were playing some team in one of his very first games and we got a series of terrible decisions by the ref. After the game he looked a bit shell shocked. I thought "welcome to Chelsea mate". Then after the famous Barca game with Overbro, he handled himself with admirable dignity but looked ashen faced at what had just happened.

If in his first game we get bunch of shocking decisions and he brings it up in the post match interview it will be very interesting to see how the press react. Personally I hate it when our manager shrugs his shoulders and says "this is football" like Carlo used to. I don't want him to make some huge issue but I hope he doesn't just dismiss it.

Phil McNulty up to his usual tricks again.

Creating a HYS on BBC "Are fans right to turn on Chelsea players?" to hide the performance and resultant booing at Old Trafford. I don't know why I let myself descend on to these pages of BBC propaganda.

Phil McNulty up to his usual tricks again.

Creating a HYS on BBC "Are fans right to turn on Chelsea players?" to hide the performance and resultant booing at Old Trafford. I don't know why I let myself descend on to these pages of BBC propaganda.

He's a Northern so-and-so, what did you expect? I stopped reading his and Mark Lawrenson's piffle about a year ago.

I agree, he can't mention JT without having a pop at him. He like many people made a judgement based on flawed evidence and assumption, his problem not ours or JT's nothing to lose sleep over. Incidently did he feel the need to say the same about Ashley Cole whenever he picked him or Carlton Cole even given his involvement in unsavoury bedroom antics with a white girl?

Edited by fillerywhereru