• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

I find it hard to believe that I can be supportive, or at least sympathetic, of anything to do with ManUre, but I thought LvG's presser was an excellent slap in the face for the media sc®um (particularly the bit about his family and friends).

He'll probably be accused of totally losing the plot, though.

I find it hard to believe that I can be supportive, or at least sympathetic, of anything to do with ManUre, but I thought LvG's presser was an excellent slap in the face for the media sc®um (particularly the bit about his family and friends).

Scum is the right word.

They are no longer content to report the news , they want to influence it with snide campaigns , I felt for Van Gaal who is suffering purely because they want Jose in so they can write bollocks about Gaurdiola verses Mourinho thus justifying their putrid existence.

I've said some very tongue in cheek things about Man Utd and their managers of the time. But watching the interview you really do have to feel for the guy. It echoes how I felt about the incessant media trolling on Jose.

That and the FIFA scandal, is making this 'beautiful game' increasingly very ugly.

Nicely balanced panel on BT sport for the ManU- Chels game. Rio and Scholesy providing the Manure angle, with, er, Gerrard giving the Chelsea perspective.

Totally agree re Van Gaal, he isn't massively liked in Holland as he is blunt and in their opinion doesnt use the Cruyff Barcelona idealistic template for how it should be played. But they stop well short of the disgraceful campaigning of the UK media. This guy has lead a national team to 3rd place in the world cup something only one englishman has ever done and managed teams in European Cup/Champions league finals , not many English men have achieved that eiher.

instead of their petty childish campaigns perhaps they should be questioning how a country that generates so much money with its domestic league cannot produce coaches of his level or produce players as good as a country with a third of the population. perhaps they wouldnt like the answers they discovered!!

What it with Dutch managers and large craniums.

Both Van Gaal and Koeman both have heads like 20 bob cabbages.

Hiddinks nut isn't exactly titchy, but it's like a spring onion compared with those two

Edited by Skinny Legs

Ruudboy   

Could it be that they simply have disproportionately small bodies? Whereas Guus is bit more, well, ample?

Mind you , he got away unscathed with the moan about the 2 penalty decisions. Not everybody would have done.