• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Enjoying the start of the median Jose not going to Utd back down lol looks like Utd are gonna stick with van gaal till the summer then go from there, really shows how little credibility you should given them seeing as they had Jose as a dead cert to join them almost as soon as he left us whilst we make up his wages!

Looks like Evagate is going to drag on. For those hoping for some juicy tit bits it looks like you might get some in June. Might be entertaining fare once we get knocked out of the Euros.

Looks like Evagate is going to drag on. For those hoping for some juicy tit bits it looks like you might get some in June. Might be entertaining fare once we get knocked out of the Euros.

A few weeks ago it looked at though the club were going to put up no defence. The club waited until the last moment to file a defense, coincidentally the same day as JM was sacked.

I read a report on this last night that carried photo's of Eva and her new hubby going into court and then coming out. She looked quite assured going into, with hubby by her side, holding hands. She looked decidedly flustered coming out and no hand holding. If just one of the stories are true about her and intimate liaisons with player/s that she'd also been treating the GMC would view that unfavorably (doctor having sex with patient type scenario) and would possibly be open to a professional misconduct type charge from them.

The reports said that she and her Barrister (plenty of money being spent there) were wanting reinstatement back into her old role, personal injury claim (??) & damages for sex discrimination. Seems she wants the whole cake, with a cherry on the top, plus someone to spoon feed her with it.

It pains me because she was and probably is a great gal, but I really don't like what she is doing and how she is going about it. Also this could blow up in her face and create an awful mess if any of those rumours are true. If this was a chess match Chelsea seem to be maneuvering themselves and may be one move ahead right now.

It pains me because she was and probably is a great gal, but I really don't like what she is doing and how she is going about it. Also this could blow up in her face and create an awful mess if any of those rumours are true. If this was a chess match Chelsea seem to be maneuvering themselves and may be one move ahead right now.

I'm not sure she has much choice anymore.

The right thing to do would have been to go back to the club within the first week, sort things out, and then look for a job elsewhere.

She was messed about not so much by the media, but by one or two loudmouths that insisted she had a right as a woman to stand up for herself in a situation that no man could have done.

But she is now in a situation where she appears a trouble maker, and the only way to counteract that is to put the blame on someone else - JM it seems.

Ham   

Also this could blow up in her face and create an awful mess

You've been reading the Branners rumours....

You've been reading the Branners rumours....

Haha, subtle.

It pains me because she was and probably is a great gal.

I think my correction seems more likely. Unfortunately for her the snowball has begun its roll, she's now desperate to get something out of it, but ultimately she may have ended her own career.

SKY reporting Costa and Oscar had to be separated after a bad tackle in training today.

Shows some fighting spirit if nothing else.

SKY reporting Costa and Oscar had to be separated after a bad tackle in training today.

Shows some fighting spirit if nothing else.

Yeah. If you read the whole thing it's a total, total non-story. Happens at every club every day.