• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Always going to be subjective. What we can say is that it was a flawless performance bar the odd bit of erratic finishing (sounds absurd in a 5-0).

Orgasmic performance no doubt. Garry Neville is still grunting. 

But I reckon there's been a few since I started following the club in 94. But even if I try to isolate emotions, just going by what we did oot on the pitch there's been many that's been really darn good. 

26 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I am confusing you !

I was of the opinion that you never wanted Conte to begin with  didn't like him at the Euro's , didn't fancy him from the start and are now refusing to give him any credit whatsoever.

Sorry , I thought you were that guy.

My apologies.

Apologies accepted.  What took you so long.

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

where is James Prescott?

Busy with his born again Christian podcasts and posting about God on Facebook

32 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Busy with his born again Christian podcasts and posting about God on Facebook

I think you need to take a break from posting if all you can manage is insult other posters.

Ruudboy   

With respect, it depends upon how you phrase it. Do I detect a touch of sarcasm in your comment? Religious freedom is part of our heritage, is it not?

1 minute ago, blue moon said:

With respect, it depends upon how you phrase it. Do I detect a touch of sarcasm in your comment? Religious freedom is part of our heritage, is it not?

Indeed it is and should be. Unfortunately Bob has a history of intolerance toward those who do not share his views. A classic liberal/left standpoint. I'm sure he is equally appalled by Trumps win.

Sea foot   
1 hour ago, Patnevinswedge said:

A classic liberal/left standpoint. I'm sure he is equally appalled by Trumps win.

I am a liberal leftie. Please don't lump me in with your prejudices. As a liberal leftie, I believe in live and let live. And yes,  I am too appalled by Trumps win.

Ham   

The difference between this performance and others including the first half of 2014 is that we did not let up once during the 95 minutes.

Additionally, every single player had an almost faultless performance. I can't recall that ever happening. 

21 attempts to us against a half chance flicked header miles over the bar. 

Name a game that compares and I'll reconsider my position.