• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Sciatika   

I stopped watching when their introduction on what happened in the week had Spurs, Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City, Fulham and Huddersfield.

Paul1970   
15 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Had a chuckle at the BBC tonight with their Premier league show , no actual football but a cutting edge report on how great the Spurs new stadium was by ex Spurs Jermaine Jenas and a celebration of West Ham and the amazing youth football program that gave them Joe Cole , Frank Lampard , Rio Ferdinand and Michael Carrick . What a youth program that was with seventeen premier league medals between them .  Every single one of them won by Chelsea and United. Where can I apply for the return of my licence fee ?

Go onto the TV licence website and you can get a refund providing you can prove you don't watch live TV or BBC iplayer 

SKY really are a disgrace . Some balanced reporting of the Liverpool Southampton game tonight . Carragher arch Liverpool supporter on one hand and to add balance Martin Tyler who loves Liverpool slightly more than Jurgen Klopp does .

They're actually interviewing the Liverpool players on  the pitch like they've won the cup and making jokes with them , from the same TV station that cannot wait to condemn Chelsea for anything . 

Ham   
34 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

SKY really are a disgrace . Some balanced reporting of the Liverpool Southampton game tonight . Carragher arch Liverpool supporter on one hand and to add balance Martin Tyler who loves Liverpool slightly more than Jurgen Klopp does .

They're actually interviewing the Liverpool players on  the pitch like they've won the cup and making jokes with them , from the same TV station that cannot wait to condemn Chelsea for anything . 

Did you hear Carragher when the late goal went in against the Spuds? 

How did he ever get another Dipper gig?

Ham   

Having said that, and at the risk of Michael barring me from the group, I will reiterate that City winning a quadruple would be far more damaging to football as a whole than the Dippers finally winning the prem.

Roast away.....

14 minutes ago, Ham said:

Having said that, and at the risk of Michael barring me from the group, I will reiterate that City winning a quadruple would be far more damaging to football as a whole than the Dippers finally winning the prem.

Roast away.....

Ideal scenario then is for City to win the league , and get beaten in the cup competitions after destroying Spurs in the Champions league.

Liverpool must not win the league ever . EVER.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Liverlad   
15 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Carragher arch Liverpool supporter on one hand and to add balance Martin Tyler who loves Liverpool slightly more than Jurgen Klopp does.

Is that genuinely your perception of Martin Tyler? He’s known by Liverpool fans as almost as anti-Liverpool as Gary Neville.

10 minutes ago, Liverlad said:

Is that genuinely your perception of Martin Tyler? He’s known by Liverpool fans as almost as anti-Liverpool as Gary Neville.

I think that says a lot about Liverpool fans - Neville is pretty pro- liverpool - he is pretty much pro everyone, even pro-Chelsea at times (clearly the nicest guy in the business as well as the only one worth listening to).

I think he deliberately plays up Liverpool United rivalry as a way of apologising for Carragher's idiotic one-sidedness.

Liverlad   
10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think that says a lot about Liverpool fans - Neville is pretty pro- liverpool - he is pretty much pro everyone, even pro-Chelsea at times (clearly the nicest guy in the business as well as the only one worth listening to).

I think he deliberately plays up Liverpool United rivalry as a way of apologising for Carragher's idiotic one-sidedness.

I think it’s probably more football fans in general. This forum is full of talk how the FA/UEFA/world/media is against Chelsea, which from my point of view I just don’t see. You got a ridiculous equaliser given for you last week, which no doubt would’ve received “they’d never give Chelsea that” comments had it been against you.

With Neville (and I agree he’s clearly he best pundit), you’ll see him give Liverpool credit for a win and view that as being “pro-Liverpool”, whereas I just see that as giving deserved praise. I’ll see him tweet laughing about Liverpool losing Champions League finals or hear him saying how he couldn’t stand Liverpool winning the league, and view that as “anti-Liverpool” (not to mention the history of what happened when he played against us). Whereas you’d see it, agree with it, and forget about it.

I know Utd fans who think the world is always against them, and any punishment they receive is purely because they’re Utd, whereas I’d probably ignore that because I’ve always seen them as receiving favourable treatment. No doubt if they finish fourth, they’ll get more praise than anyone finishing second or third.

Etc etc etc

JaneB   
8 minutes ago, Liverlad said:

I think it’s probably more football fans in general. This forum is full of talk how the FA/UEFA/world/media is against Chelsea, which from my point of view I just don’t see. You got a ridiculous equaliser given for you last week, which no doubt would’ve received “they’d never give Chelsea that” comments had it been against you.

With Neville (and I agree he’s clearly he best pundit), you’ll see him give Liverpool credit for a win and view that as being “pro-Liverpool”, whereas I just see that as giving deserved praise. I’ll see him tweet laughing about Liverpool losing Champions League finals or hear him saying how he couldn’t stand Liverpool winning the league, and view that as “anti-Liverpool” (not to mention the history of what happened when he played against us). Whereas you’d see it, agree with it, and forget about it.

I know Utd fans who think the world is always against them, and any punishment they receive is purely because they’re Utd, whereas I’d probably ignore that because I’ve always seen them as receiving favourable treatment. No doubt if they finish fourth, they’ll get more praise than anyone finishing second or third.

Etc etc etc

Thanks for your contributions on here. Enjoy reading them. Refreshing and non aggressive, given you must hate Chelsea as much as we hate Liverpool 🤔

Edited by JaneB