• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/04/11/club-statement

Some of our fans being d*ckheads again. 

“Three Chelsea fans”. 

When I read stuff like this I wonder if the journo (or anyone for that matter) has ever been to a football game. 

If that’s any other teams fans we hear nothing about it and it’s a non-story. 

23 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

“Three Chelsea fans”. 

When I read stuff like this I wonder if the journo (or anyone for that matter) has ever been to a football game. 

If that’s any other teams fans we hear nothing about it and it’s a non-story. 

If that's any other team's fans, we hear nothing because, unlike Chelsea, their club doesn't immediately issue a statement condemning the behaviour. The correct manner in which our club operates ends up making it a story.

3 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

If that's any other team's fans, we hear nothing because, unlike Chelsea, their club doesn't immediately issue a statement condemning the behaviour. The correct manner in which our club operates ends up making it a story.

Well I’m not going to start a discussion about this, but how do you think the club finds out that three drunk Chelsea lads in Prague are singing xxxx xx x xxxxxx'’? 

Besides, not counting the ‘discrimatory’ side of it, Salah is a striker scoring goals. 

3 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Well I’m not going to start a discussion about this, but how do you think the club finds out that three drunk Chelsea lads in Prague are singing ‘xxxxx xx a xxxxxx’? 

Besides, not counting the ‘discrimatory’ side of it, xxxxxxxxxxxxx  a striker scoring goals. 

The club employ 'spotters' at away games.
Other Chelsea supporters, disgusted at the behaviour, tell the club.

There... that's two examples of how the club could find out so quickly and therefore denounce the behaviour.

Not sure your last few words are appropriate, even if in jest. Are you in some way trying to find a convoluted way to excuse them? Sounds like it to me!

JaneB   
8 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

There... that's two examples of how the club could find out so quickly and therefore denounce the behaviour.

Not sure your last few words are appropriate, even if in jest. Are you in some way trying to find a convoluted way to excuse them? Sounds like it to me!

I agree.

3 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Well I’m not going to start a discussion about this, but how do you think the club finds out that three drunk Chelsea lads in Prague are singing xxxx xx x xxxxxx? 

Besides, not counting the ‘discrimatory’ side of it, Salah is indeed a ‘xxxxxxxxxx  x xxxxxx. 

Stop it, please. You can't not count the 'discriminatory' side of the chant - it is what it is, and we all know that (or, should), and so should they.

Please move along.

3 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

I wasn’t there so no, I’m not trying to say what they actuallly meant. But it seems you’re old enough to remember Gerd Muller aka “the Bomber”. 

As for Jane, offended as ever. 

39 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Stop it, please. You can't not count the 'discriminatory' side of the chant - it is what it is, and we all know that (or, should), and so should they.

Please move along.

I didn’t mean to mention this in a rascist way. It’s a direct connection to Gerd Muller aka the Bomber. 

If it was inappropriate I apologise. 

2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

I didn’t mean to mention this in a rascist way. It’s a direct connection to Gerd Muller aka the Bomber. 

If it was inappropriate I apologise. 

If?