• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

chara   
1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

Excellent! Thanks Chara. I had thought that the dreadedDM was certainly not you style for sure.

I’d welcome an exchange re: living under a Franco. That would be really interesting I reckon.

As for Colorado? You surprise me there. I've always thought it a very nice place, but I'm aware that the mid-west is what it is when all's said and done. I have a brother-in-law, (English), who lives in Boulder which I think is a very nice place indeed.

Hey will PM you re Franco etc....(wait a while..traumatic morning here with the "GAME") Clear beautiful blue sky now but snow all day yesterday. They say Colorado can have four seasons in one day or even an afternoon!!

Indeed Colorado is an amazing place but politics and social "activity" is as diverse and disruptive as anywhere!

17 minutes ago, chara said:

Hey will PM you re Franco etc....(wait a while..traumatic morning here with the "GAME") Clear beautiful blue sky now but snow all day yesterday. They say Colorado can have four seasons in one day or even an afternoon!!

Indeed Colorado is an amazing place but politics and social "activity" is as diverse and disruptive as anywhere!

Re: 4 seasons in 1 day? They say the same thing about Melbourne. There's a good song from Crowded House which mentions it.

chara   
4 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Re: 4 seasons in 1 day? They say the same thing about Melbourne. There's a good song from Crowded House which mentions it.

Hmm..on a "bad" day a little light thoughts...Vivaldi had a thing or two to note about 4 Seasons as did some Jersey Boys..and of course I'm sure we can emphasis four GREAT Chelsea seasons!

15 hours ago, East Lower said:

Under the spotlight today.

Just home, pleased to report an impeccably observed minutes silence (noted by the stadium announcer at half-time) and respectful applause for Tommy Smith.

Their fans throwing a red flare/smoke bomb into our fans area will probably get no news report, could have very badly hurt people. Unsurprisingly their fans were 'outraged' when the poor sod where it landed lobbed it onto the pitch. Pointing fingers and condemning us, I think the irony of it all was truly missed.

Just added more weight to the old phrase "always the victim, never to blame".

1 hour ago, chara said:

Hmm..on a "bad" day a little light thoughts...Vivaldi had a thing or two to note about 4 Seasons as did some Jersey Boys..and of course I'm sure we can emphasis four GREAT Chelsea seasons!

Yep, you've got a great collection there alright.

16 hours ago, East Lower said:

Just home, pleased to report an impeccably observed minutes silence (noted by the stadium announcer at half-time) and respectful applause for Tommy Smith.

Their fans throwing a red flare/smoke bomb into our fans area will probably get no news report, could have very badly hurt people. Unsurprisingly their fans were 'outraged' when the poor sod where it landed lobbed it onto the pitch. Pointing fingers and condemning us, I think the irony of it all was truly missed.

Just added more weight to the old phrase "always the victim, never to blame".

Daily mail has amazingly printed it today sky  bbc and the rest of course not or not yet.

16 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

Daily mail has amazingly printed it today sky  bbc and the rest of course not or not yet.

I'd like to think I did my little bit there in the comments section of another article asking why there was a media blackout and then I wrote to Football 365 with a complaint and they amazingly printed my letter , which is amazing as they really are the epitome of hand wringing virtue signallers .

5 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Couldn't find the old de Bruyne thread, and as it's an article in a newspaper...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/15/kevin-de-bruyne-reveals-jose-Mourinho-said-meeting-ended-chelsea-career-9208494/

Fits with what we know.  A team about to try and win titles, KdB was told he's have to step up in his performances to be included.  He chose to leave.

My guess is when Guardiola asks the same questions, KdB knows what the right answer is.

17 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Fits with what we know.  A team about to try and win titles, KdB was told he's have to step up in his performances to be included.  He chose to leave.

My guess is when Guardiola asks the same questions, KdB knows what the right answer is.

Back to Wolfsburg for him, plus Fiorentina & Roma for the other one that developed and learned that hard work pays its dividends and then some! 

It was a good job that our Technical Director and whoever else was making the sales/exit agreements had the skill and expertise to put in the buy back and sell on clauses - oops! 😉