• Current Donation Goals

Blue_Fever

Official: Eden Hazard Departs For Real Madrid

Kippax   

Yes, you lot have won the PL but pipe down a minute. You're not instantly a bigger club.

I never said we was a bigger club

rj2115   

I will make this easy for you

HART

RICHARDS - KOMPANY - Terry - Cole

NASRI - SILVA - YAYA - MATA

AGUERO - TEVEZ

LMAO!!

who in the world would play that team

I am just saying in terms of first 11 we even each other out, you have a little edge in terms of the bench

Edited by rj2115

Kippax   

LMAO!!

who in the world would play that team

I am just saying in terms of first 11 we even each other out, you have a little edge in terms of the bench

Why not, it works for Barca, make it a 4-3-3

HART

YAYA

NASRI - SILVA

AGUERO - TEVEZ - MATA

Edited by Kippax

Mceech   

City are a better side, the table doesn't lie. We need to improve our attack to compete with them.

I've got nothing against City, enjoyed watching players like Kinkladze and Goater. They have a loyal core support, attendances around 30k in the 3rd tier, although their away support isn't all that.

Similar to Chelsea in many ways, a decent loyal fan base and years of suffering. All our rivals say we're 'plastic' clubs with no fans or history which we all know is total ********!

I'd much rather City and Chelsea dominate than clubs who think they have a divine right like Liverpool and Arsenal.

As for Hazard, Chelsea is his best option because he will be a star player in the team, no competition on the wings.

Ando   

Cech = Hart

Ivanovic = Richards

Terry = Kompany

Luiz/Cahill > Lescott

Cole > Clichy.

Mikel = De Jong/Barry

Lampard (current) < Yaya Toure

Ramires > James Milner

Sturridge/Kalou < Nasri

Mata = Silva

Torres/Drogba < Aguero/Tevez

As said, City's first team XI is only slightly better. Especially in attack.

Edited by Ando

Compare the 2 squads and I will let you answer that one yourself ;-)

Do you know what Kippax, even a lot of our own fans belittled our squad & the quality of our defence especially under AvB

People were saying that Spurs squad is better & it's not a squad good enough for the top 4 & yadda, yadda yadda.

I've said before that City is almost like a half way house, Robinho wanted to come to Chelsea, but ended up there because of the money, Yaya keeps on talking of Barcelona he only left because of Guardiola, Balotelli wanted out of Inter & so joined up with Mancini, but, has spoken about Italy very often, Silva & Aguero keep talking about wanting a return to Spain lol. Tevez wanted out.

However, I think, that at the same time, players like Aguero & Tevez give their all regardless, same as Silva & Yaya.

I'm not personally overawed by what you currently have to offer, or the XI that you post. Aguero & Tevez are really like a devilsome duo...

but, you do well to remember that Chelsea were above you for all of the season before this one & you just added a couple of players.

You'd be naive to let all of this go to your head, but, maybe it's because you're a bit new to the top.

United's squad isn't that great & they earned the same amount of points that you have.

Let the team speak. I really can't say how CFC will be next season, don't know who the manager is going to be, or who the new players will be.

You look at the difference between Spurs when Juandé Ramos left as compared to when Redknapp took over, perhaps you'd be naive to use the 25 pts as a metric, but, we hired Scolari & it was the same adverse reaction from the new manager to the squad... could happen again for all we know.

Edited by LosNumerados

City are a better side, the table doesn't lie. We need to improve our attack to compete with them.

I've got nothing against City, enjoyed watching players like Kinkladze and Goater. They have a loyal core support, attendances around 30k in the 3rd tier, although their away support isn't all that.

Similar to Chelsea in many ways, a decent loyal fan base and years of suffering. All our rivals say we're 'plastic' clubs with no fans or history which we all know is total ********!

I'd much rather City and Chelsea dominate than clubs who think they have a divine right like Liverpool and Arsenal.

As for Hazard, Chelsea is his best option because he will be a star player in the team, no competition on the wings.

This is true. He wants to carry on that star man role coming from Lille as their main player for last 3 years. At City, he'll be competing with Silva, Aguero, Nasri. At Chelsea, only Mata comes close to that but even then that's not his style.

rj2115   

Why not, it works for Barca, make it a 4-3-3

HART

YAYA

NASRI - SILVA

AGUERO - TEVEZ - MATA

really Tevez

in CM ill take Ramires over Nasri, both Mata and Silva doesent work well in the wings

and Aguero is not a winger

this is not fifa 12

you have a better attack atm cause of Torres form I wont deny but that's it