• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calm_down_x3

Fawlty Torres

HJ3Hwo.gif

By way of introduction, yes I'm a Liverpool resident and supporter....and I bring this GIF in a spirit of fun.

I'm just a happy taking the p*ss out of Liverpool F.C [when it needs that] as I am any other club, so if you'll have me here and anything pertinent to your great club occurs...I'll be more than happy to post some benign [but respectful] humour.

What about Fawtly Carroll, or Fawlty Downing, or Fawlty Adam, or Fawlty Henderson, or Fawlty Dalglish? Please don't troll the forum with anti-Chelsea crap.

HAHA! It's hardly anti Chelsea, it's just a bit of fun. He even said in his OP that he is just as happy taking the piss out of LFC as he is any other club. Calm down!

PS. I laughed! :D

BOYSIE1   

how can I download this any ideas?

Zwicky   

HAHA! It's hardly anti Chelsea, it's just a bit of fun. He even said in his OP that he is just as happy taking the piss out of LFC as he is any other club. Calm down!

PS. I laughed! :D

Me too. It's funny as hell. I was laughing myself to tears. Brilliant stuff.

He even said in his OP that he is just as happy taking the piss out of LFC as he is any other club

Then why doesn't he take the piss out of Liverpool instead of Torres?

I had a good laugh too. Let's retain a sense of humour, guys.

I have a sense of humour. When I think of the amount of money Liverpool have paid for Adam, Carroll, Henderson, Downing, I can't stop laughing.

Then why doesn't he take the piss out of Liverpool instead of Torres?

Because he was sharing something about Chelsea! Jesus. Some people are overly sensitive.