• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

1 hour ago, James Prescott said:

Yep, as Desailly would just make this up out of nowhere to get attention. Honestly.

I remember Desailly on MOTD regularly revealing the inside thoughts of players in the Chelsea dressing room.  He made all that up, so why not this.

Though certainly JM has regularly said he expected to return to the Prem, yet never hinted it might be back to Chelsea, while the only club that could be mentioned with repsect has been Man U, because it would be clear that an SAF retirement was being considered, not another management sacking.

4 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

1) Yes, that's far, FAR more likely than Jose telling Desailly of his personal career plans and Marcel proceeding to abuse that confidence by spilling it to the media. Honestly. Think. 

2) Give over. If you stop making up absolutely ridiculous claims regarding Mourinho I wouldn't have to show how incredibly silly and stupid they are would I? 

What this conversation (and your posts of late) has proved is that you don't spend even a millisecond thinking about what you post. Nothing more than that I'm afraid. 

Oh and the Scousers accusation again... What next? Spoilt brat? God you're boring.

Regarding your last line, if you read what I write instead of making things up and then claim I said it, it would be a lot easier James. I have criticised Jose. You have obviously not been paying attention. Nothing new. 

Not paying attention? Rubbish. Sorry. Just garbage. I know you have criticised Jose but you still seem to absolve him of blame in many ways, and think it was wrong to sack him. And slam anyone who says he deserved to go.

And I don't think about what I post? Rubbish. 

This pathetic attempt to insult me and put yourself on the high ground is both obvious and disrespectful to be honest. 

You've treated me like crap here consistently and purely because I dare disagree with you and call you on your opinions and assertions (which I completely disagree with). 

4 hours ago, cam4blue said:

To borrow someone else's metaphor, your endless quest to find ways to feel betrayed by the girl you dumped is quite sad. 

You spend a lot of time telling people to "move on", maybe take your own advice. 

I have moved on. Long ago. I just saw the quote and wanted to share it. Sue me.

believe me, I don't intent to be on this thread discussing this if I can avoid it.

Edited by James Prescott

37 minutes ago, James Prescott said:

Not paying attention? Rubbish. Sorry. Just garbage. I know you have criticised Jose but you still seem to absolve him of blame in many ways, and think it was wrong to sack him. And slam anyone who says he deserved to go.

And I don't think about what I post? Rubbish. 

This pathetic attempt to insult me and put yourself on the high ground is both obvious and disrespectful to be honest. 

You've treated me like crap here consistently and purely because I dare disagree with you and call you on your opinions and assertions (which I completely disagree with). 

Says the man who started with the insults on how many occasions now and the one which lead to this discussion? Can you have less self-awareness? 

Lets leave it here. You seem to not feel very well these days. 

It's perfectly reasonable to share the quote, it would indeed be a bad show if true, however it's the knee-jerk reaction thereafter that is somewhat elevated quickly.

Personally as much as I could believe Desailly might speculate such a rumour, I have doubts it was actually said and is more likely to be made up for some media attention (or maybe he is still upset after getting moved out by Jose).  He is afterall a recent BBC pundit needing work, having already pushed the 'player revolt' gossip a few months back.

I tried looking for evidence of his recent claim and interestingly found this quote from Desailly about Jose three years ago.

"I think there 's something in your heart that told him he had to return to Chelsea . José changed many things when he was the first time at Chelsea, brought a winning mentality. Now you will have more chances to win trophies, there is a good group of players and Chelsea already knows how to win."

Something inconsistent there.

http://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/87748-desailly-Mourinho-se-va-frustrado-por-no-ganar-la-decima

Desailly is the typical rentaquote ex-player looking for his next pay packet.  

Someone like Le Saux or Pat Nevin is far more credible IMO, neither seem willing to say something just because the press need it saying.  But maybe that means only that Desailly sees France as the place where he needs to maintain credibility, and the UK as an earner.  For all I know Le Saux bullshits in French.

7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Someone like Le Saux or Pat Nevin is far more credible IMO, neither seem willing to say something just because the press need it saying.  But maybe that means only that Desailly sees France as the place where he needs to maintain credibility, and the UK as an earner.  For all I know Le Saux bullshits in French.

Yes. 

Exactlt this. 

Zoowraa   
9 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Yeah much better to pay attention to two ex players who are on the club payroll in some respect. They will both be ever so refreshingly honest with their views won't they.

The Desailly quotes are just pretty irrelevant to be honest, not sure why they are of interest to anyone. 

kev61   

Message to James Prescott.Listen to yourself and believe in what you say.There are people who talk a good game here,that would have us relegated under tso.They toy with you James like a cat does with a mouse.The truth is you deserve more respect.

The José disciples are young,intelligent and have no emotion towards football.They pull together like some sort of elite club.stay strong James,we need supporters like you that question things.

As a well known politician was told...Don't let the bastards get you down.

9 hours ago, kev61 said:

Message to James Prescott.Listen to yourself and believe in what you say.There are people who talk a good game here,that would have us relegated under tso.They toy with you James like a cat does with a mouse.The truth is you deserve more respect.

The José disciples are young, intelligent and have no emotion towards football.They pull together like some sort of elite club.stay strong James,we need supporters like you that question things.

As a well known politician was told...Don't let the bastards get you down.

Just what I wanted to read on my 65th birthday! Thanks!