• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 5:16 AM, Droy was my hero said:

"Anelka unveils a 200k a week contract in China" - irrelevant.  The bastards made him move his car.

:)  That was the bit that stuck me as odd a the time: that for all we know he could have been parked in Maria G's  parking spot marked Reserved; and the poor Parking Steward had to ask him to move his car.  But there was too much made over nothing and only by the Great Hacks of the time.  I wonder what they teach in Journalism courses these days. Does one still has to have a degree or just contacts and an internet diploma ?

23 minutes ago, earthshine said:

:)  That was the bit that stuck me as odd a the time: that for all we know he could have been parked in Maria G's  parking spot marked Reserved; and the poor Parking Steward had to ask him to move his car.  But there was too much made over nothing and only by the Great Hacks of the time.  I wonder what they teach in Journalism courses these days. Does one still has to have a degree or just contacts and an internet diploma ?

Rule one : Anything written about Chelsea MUST have negative connotations.

Example : Chelsea donate £1m to children's cancer charity becomes :

Multi billionaire Roman Abramovich suns himself on his billion pound yacht as news breaks that his football club Chelsea have donated a paltry amount to children's charity.

GURJ SS   

I'm having to watch a former fans player of the year who was rejected by a former manager and pushed out the club, only to be picked by the same manager and score, all for a rival. To top it all off, we got left with Cuadrado.

14 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I'm having to watch a former fans player of the year who was rejected by a former manager and pushed out the club, only to be picked by the same manager and score, all for a rival. To top it all off, we got left with Cuadrado.

Watch Bournemouth play like Real Madrid when they play us after practically handing the win to United today.

mbent   
26 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Oh but we still have Oscar, wasn't he a much better player according to Jose.

GURJ SS   
31 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Watch Bournemouth play like Real Madrid when they play us after practically handing the win to United today.

They certainly handed the match over in making mistakes, but in general play they made Man U look like us last season; for most of the match if you had put a blue top on the Man U players you would think you have travelled back in time to last season.

GURJ SS   
12 minutes ago, mbent said:

Oh but we still have Oscar, wasn't he a much better player according to Jose.

Ahh yes, the so called number 10 who is really a central midfielder.

I'm wondering whether Bailly was a target for us and Mourinho beat us to the punch?

He's played two games , got two MOTM awards and is quick , mobile and a good passer.

Zoowraa   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm wondering whether Bailly was a target for us and Mourinho beat us to the punch?

He's played two games , got two MOTM awards and is quick , mobile and a good passer.

He has been impressive so far, but I have also seen him be a total liability, more so at international level.

I questioned the £30 million spent on him, but early signs are it looks good business ..........though early signs are he has red / yellow cards in him without a doubt. I'm a David Luiz fan but my main criticism of him is he tries to win every ball, Bailly has this trait in his game too.