• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

6 minutes ago, Patnevinswedge said:

Would that be when he won the league with our current failures? You only seem to bother getting off your sunbed to have a pop at him.

Lets see in May.

I was in the hottub it's too hot for sunbathing, (thats  more for tourists TBF). However my saying I believe he has peaked isn't a 'pop' rather my personal perspective on his career to date. I believe he has peaked and has become an -obviously above- average manager. He also was the manager of the same players who fell apart. So your stance appears "If they win it's Jose, if they lose it's the club, board, management,players, ballboy's opposition, referee's"

Ironically I plumped for ManU to win the league this year, at the start of the season I felt reasonably safe, now I'm not so sure.

14 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

I was in the hottub it's too hot for sunbathing, (thats  more for tourists TBF). However my saying I believe he has peaked isn't a 'pop' rather my personal perspective on his career to date. I believe he has peaked and has become an -obviously above- average manager. He also was the manager of the same players who fell apart. So your stance appears "If they win it's Jose, if they lose it's the club, board, management,players, ballboy's opposition, referee's"

Ironically I plumped for ManU to win the league this year, at the start of the season I felt reasonably safe, now I'm not so sure.

Hot tub? Chavtastic! :) 

As for Jose, I didn't offer an opinion on who's fault it was. If Jose is "above average" where would you put Conte??

On 01/09/2016 at 11:30 AM, NoblyBobly said:

if Jose has a similar meltdown at United and it all goes horribly wrong, some of the very people who have been asking for us to "move on" and close the thread will be back on here filling up the pages saying "I told you so". Then the the pro Jose lobby will be the ones saying  "shut the thread down and let's move on" .

Guaranteed

3 hours ago, Holymoly said:

How long before the pro-United media begin demanding Jose's removal?

Also guaranteed.

The impact of Jose's time with Chelsea will keep this thread going for a very long time yet.  No problem with that so long as we can move on from the now very boring and repetitive "who's fault was Chelsea 2015/16 season" debate.

1 minute ago, StebzAno said:

Guaranteed

Also guaranteed.

The impact of Jose's time with Chelsea will keep this thread going for a very long time yet.  No problem with that so long as we can move on from the now very boring and repetitive "who's fault was Chelsea 2015/16 season" debate.

Guaranteed or guaranteed, if he fails miserably with United (and with that I mean miss out on a CL spot) then I'd happily say he's underperformed. 

A top four, with his current squad and previous accomplishments, would be par for me. Not spectacular, but by no means a failure. Missing out on the CL would be one mind. 

59 minutes ago, Patnevinswedge said:

Hot tub? Chavtastic! :) 

As for Jose, I didn't offer an opinion on who's fault it was. If Jose is "above average" where would you put Conte??

Yep it's grim here tbf.

As regards Conte ATM he's fur coat and no knickers.

IMG-20160901-WA0003.jpg

1 minute ago, r.bartlett said:

Yep it's grim here tbf.

As regards Conte ATM he's fur coat and no knickers.

IMG-20160901-WA0003.jpg

Fur coat and no knickers doesn't sound too bad. Is that how the, hrm 'girlfriends', dress when they come visit? 

19 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Fur coat and no knickers doesn't sound too bad. Is that how the, hrm 'girlfriends', dress when they come visit? 

Just been setting it up but that's the plan. 

chara   
5 hours ago, r.bartlett said:

Hmm..no hot tub but it is 111f on our South Deck so inside..having lived in Spain 3 times I understand your "tourists" comment.

As for Jose..well this mornings scoreline rescued my weekend just...it was an early ko here (5am) so by I had got up and finished morning chores it was all over..checked the score and misread it as MU3 Wf 1....when the later games started the score came up and after a double check actually smiled over football for the first time this weekend..even WH only made me less depressed holding on to the fact that at that time Lpool were the only side to win with less than 3 goals scored!..clutching at straws indeed.

Wonder if Jose has peaked and is now,as said earlier, an above average manager not one who walks on water.What he did here was great but also what he did here was a disaster.

City by a canter.Stoke Swansea Sunderland to be relegated with WH in the mix.

Jasonb   
1 hour ago, chara said:

Wonder if Jose has peaked and is now,as said earlier, an above average manager not one who walks on water.What he did here was great but also what he did here was a disaster.

Yes it looks like Jose has lost his magic just now and cheered me up too as they are still below us, just.

To be honest they have been a little unlucky Rooney should have got a penalty against City and Ibrahimovic wasted a number of shooting opportunities today. I kind of expected them to get a poor result this weekend after he made so many changes at midweek. Despite them spending bucket loads I think JM is realising the balance of his squad is not right and so reduces the chances of keeping Utd in the top two.