• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Zoowraa   

Regardless of what happens this season, what happened at Chelsea last season has definitely left some scars on him.

I don't think he is acting on instinct or trying not to. Utd v city I am sure he would have hooked one of either Lingard or Mhkitarayn after 20mins as it was so obviously not working. Yet he waited until half time probably due to the attention it would create.

Post match yesterday with BT ,you could tell he was picking his words carefully and was in two minds about naming individuals. He didn't name them in that interview, yet then went on to name Luke Shaw in his other post match interviews.

I honestly don't think he knows whether to stick or twist at present. He is wary of repeating the troubles of the dressing room last season whist not getting the reaction and performances he wants with a softer approach.

Yeah, he looks a man under pressure. The tactics aren't quite working out for him either. He's wed to the 4-2-3-1, but that doesn't bring the best out of Pogba, and he doesn't have the wide forwards to do the work he requires either. He looks at his front 4 to press and win the ball in the opponents half, but with the likes of Zlatan and Rooney leading the press, that's just not going to be effective. He also seems to be questioning himself, something he's never really done before.

He looks short on confidence and belief and it seems to be affecting his squad. Seeing as he's a rival now, long may it continue! 

19 hours ago, r.bartlett said:

Yep it's grim here tbf.

As regards Conte ATM he's fur coat and no knickers.

IMG-20160901-WA0003.jpg

It looks ok I suppose, but there's a big pole (ooh matron!) obstructing a bit of the sea view. That would be a deal breaker for me.

xCELERYx   
On 19 September 2016 at 6:28 PM, A Blue Essien said:

Yeah, he looks a man under pressure. The tactics aren't quite working out for him either. He's wed to the 4-2-3-1, but that doesn't bring the best out of Pogba, and he doesn't have the wide forwards to do the work he requires either. He looks at his front 4 to press and win the ball in the opponents half, but with the likes of Zlatan and Rooney leading the press, that's just not going to be effective. He also seems to be questioning himself, something he's never really done before.

He looks short on confidence and belief and it seems to be affecting his squad. Seeing as he's a rival now, long may it continue! 

Honestly, he looks lost and behind the times tactically these days. What was once his biggest strength has become his greatest weakness. He's glued on this 4231 system that didn't fit us, nor does it fit United and he's unwilling to change. Which is ridiculous when you just spend £90m on a CM who quite clearly needs to play in a three man midfield because he lacks the discipline tactically. Then after bad performances he's shooting his mouth blaming everyone else but himself. 

That's not a good recipe for success, though as you said, long may it continue.

Zoowraa   

^ he also said he wouldn't play Rooney in midfield. What position did he play in the last game he started!?

Anyone who believes every sound byte from Jose will only look foolish in the long term .