• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

hanuma   

I'm wondering why Ronaldo and Mourinho are seemingly not on good terms. Its puzzling because always thought Ronaldo is a good trainer off the pitch and on the pitch nothing much more needs to be said.

I think it's because there's an enormous vacuum where a personality should be with Ronaldo. Mourinho is knowingly arrogant, but Ronaldo is obliviously so.

cii99mn1   

I'm wondering why Ronaldo and Mourinho are seemingly not on good terms. Its puzzling because always thought Ronaldo is a good trainer off the pitch and on the pitch nothing much more needs to be said.

Maybe not enough of a team player? Caring too much about himself?

Welcome back, the winning and working mentality is returning and if we can guarantee fortress bridge this season we are in with some good chances for trophies. I used to like the fear people had when playing us, they come expecting nothing and left with nothing.

life   

apparently Mourinho said he couldn't take tactical criticism well...

sounds like ronaldo if you ask me..

Is it just me or does anyone else do this?

I know Jose Mourinho is our manager again, I saw the official club announcement, I watched the press conference, I've even seen him wearing the CFC shirt and sitting in our dugout on the pre-season tour... But sometimes, in a fleeting moment, it just comes to me, kind of just hits me like a thunderbolt...Jose Mourinho is OUR manager again! Almost doesn't seem real, yet I know that it is.

Can hardly wait for the season to start!

paulw66   

I know Jose Mourinho is our manager again, I saw the official club announcement, I watched the press conference, I've even seen him wearing the CFC shirt and sitting in our dugout on the pre-season tour... But sometimes, in a fleeting moment, it just comes to me, kind of just hits me like a thunderbolt...Jose Mourinho is OUR manager again! Almost doesn't seem real, yet I know that it is.

Yes.... It wont seem properly real to me until I see him walk out on August 18th.

I normally get to my seat about 5 minutes before kick off but am planning on being there 20 minutes early that day.

I often get the feeling that I have just gone back to 2007 and his departure was just a horrible dream. Nice to be 6 years younger......

genjuro   

Its the same here man........we have gone through so many managersand all of a sudden boom I see the one and only Jose sitting there with our shirt on, guiding our players and yelling and stuff. Just unreal........we have been through alot since since the day he was gone haven't we. As Essien said yesterday, both him and Jose are back where they belong.

I'm still feeling that too! It still seems worrying like it's not actually real and that it can disappear in an instant haha, hard to relax.

chara   

Me Too...