• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

what was the difference between these players and last years players?

I'll start with, more medals with us, more experience, longer service to the club, better character, more loyalty, greater affinity with fans, better players and it turns out they weren't bottlers, which this current lot may be.

And that's just a few characteristics.

When Jose returned, I did say that it could be like going back out with an 'Ex girlfriend'. The sex is great for a time, but then the old habits start to surface, which reminds you of why you split in the 1st place.

Both the players and Jose should share the blame for our current situation. The players for not trying 100% and Jose for changing his tactics/formation.

I wouldn't mind being at the wrong end of the table if we were building a squad/team for the future, but we ain't.

IMO, if Jose stayed, we would be going down as neither the players or himself have been there before. And it takes a certain type of grit to fight your way out.

So once again, "The King is Dead, Long Live the King."

p.s. I do like how SSN only showed interviews of the fans with the same opinion. That the club were wrong. Funny that?

haifarul   

Thank you for the trophies Jose Mourinho, but I don't regret your departure.You haven't changed at all from the first spell and the results are the same.Countless arguments with all and sundry,complete lack of trust in youth players,boring football.Yes you can be charming and entertaining when things are going your way but you have to ride the bad times as well.Players are guilty too to a large extent and in the summer some will move on,some will fight for the badge.Thank you Roman,I think you have given Jose enough rope.

Really dislike this current bunch of players. Never seen so many unprofessionals and spoilt brats in 1 team.

I see many people taking this out on the players.

Is there anything beyond them just playing really, really badly to back up this unprofessional, backstabbing, trying-to-get-the-manager sacked image they're being painted with? I haven't seen behaviour or interviews to suggest anything of the sort. The only criticism I feel is valid of them is that they've just been rotten at football this season.

Edited by Zianfranco Gola

Chel_don   

you must have amnesia or something, we won the champions league and europa league back to back, we had Hazard/Oscar/Mata/De Bruyne/Lukaku/Moses and so many others and the squad was primed to be something fantastic.

Just take a minute and look at what we had when he arrived and what we have now and you will realise how stupid your comment is.

We had Cole/Bertrand/Van Aanholt on the left, what do we have now?

Mourinho ruined our squad, plain and simple

Europa league I dont even classify as a worthy trophy. CL we won but by no means did we completely outplay most teams and win comfortably. That CL team that won was probably our weakest team in recent seasons. Once again all these players that u mention left because of personal gain. Lukaku said he did not want to sit on the bench. Same with Mata. At the time Betrand was not as good as Azpi or Ivan and probably not Cole so he went out on loan. He wasnt patient enough you seem to think JM wanted to sell these players? these players wanted to leave. You can not keep unhappy players in your team so he sold them. I dont think you understand how things work in football. Those players were good players that couldnt get into a quality team. If they had waited longer maybe they might have had a shot but modern footballers are not patient at all.

I see many people taking this out on the players.

Is there anything beyond them just playing really, really badly to back up this unprofessional, backstabbing, trying-to-get-the-manager sacked image they're being painted with? I haven't seen behaviour or interviews to suggest anything of the sort. The only criticism I feel is valid of them is that they've just been rotten at football this season.

The worst performances have been due to lack of effort. Contrast commitment levels vs Porto and Leicester (except for 15 mins at 2-0 down). That will do for me.

ripz   

Europa league I dont even classify as a worthy trophy. CL we won but by no means did we completely outplay most teams and win comfortably. That CL team that won was probably our weakest team in recent seasons. Once again all these players that u mention left because of personal gain. Lukaku said he did not want to sit on the bench. Same with Mata. At the time Betrand was not as good as Azpi or Ivan and probably not Cole so he went out on loan. He wasnt patient enough you seem to think JM wanted to sell these players? these players wanted to leave. You can not keep unhappy players in your team so he sold them. I dont think you understand how things work in football. Those players were good players that couldnt get into a quality team. If they had waited longer maybe they might have had a shot but modern footballers are not patient at all.

You clearly are the one who doesn't understand, the players were unhappy because of the way Mourinho treated them and the way he runs the squad, that is blindingly obvious. The way the've developed at their new clubs also shows how lacking Mourinho is in the way he judges and develops young players. I'm glad he's gone, if you're not so be it.

Edited by ripz

I'll start with, more medals with us, more experience, longer service to the club, better character, more loyalty, greater affinity with fans, better players and it turns out they weren't bottlers, which this current lot may be.

And that's just a few characteristics.

I must have missed that transfer window...