• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Bookies fancy Jose to take over at Man u.

Poor Mata.Looks like he's toast. AGAIN!

Mendes yap-

Jose Mourinho will make Chelsea regret sacking him, says agent Jorge Mendes (Sun) #CFC

Hell will freeze over before he become manager at Old Trafford.

They have expectations of attacking football- which is why pilot whale head Van Gaal is receiving grief from the natives- plus his confrontational style would never be tolerated by Bobby Charlton and Ole Purple Nose.

Never in a million

Chel_don   

Hell will freeze over before he become manager at Old Trafford.

They have expectations of attacking football- which is why pilot whale head Van Gaal is receiving grief from the natives- plus his confrontational style would never be tolerated by Bobby Charlton and Ole Purple Nose.

Never in a million

Expectations of attacking football are more the needs of a club like Arsenal. United strictly focuses on trophies. Fergie never really had a great attacking side he just had efficient sides who knew how to get the job done. Managers like Moyes and Van Gaal would never have got the job if attacking football was the priority.

Expectations of attacking football are more the needs of a club like Arsenal. United strictly focuses on trophies. Fergie never really had a great attacking side he just had efficient sides who knew how to get the job done. Managers like Moyes and Van Gaal would never have got the job if attacking football was the priority.

Tell me your joking about Fergie never having great attacking sides?

He is on record several times quoting that teams have an obligation to entertain the fans.

They were like the Red Arrows going forward. That ranks with the most stupid observations I've ever come across on this forum

If you bash JM you're a traitor but if you bash anyone else that's ok for some here...JM or Chelsea fans I wonder which ??

I thought he did ok and actually said what I have been saying here for some time (which might explain why I thought he did ok;-)

Indeed, we are were two clubs rolled into one; Mourinho FC and Chelsea FC. Those who belong to the former believe you cannot be a true Chelsea supporter without being 100% behind Mourinho and turning on anyone Mourinho turns on (last year Mourinho was praising Hazard, so Hazard was great... this year Mourinho has questioned Hazard, so Hazard becomes the personification of pure evil and must be sold at the first opportunity) They're a bit like the Tory supporters who for years after she left, said that the party should never have gotten rid of Thatcher. Sad really, but one day they'll grow up.

Blue Rod   

It's desperate stuff that Jose fanboys have now turned their anger on Mr Abramovich and the board. Talk about record, as an owner and as a board, their success record for Chelsea is in a league of its own. This is something we often forget; that no combination of board and ownership have managed to accumulate so many trophies and at the same time financially stabilise a club over such a short time in modern football. They rarely get any managerial sacking wrong. And as I said before, if they had not given in to the sentiments of the fans, they could have minimised the damage from Mourinho this time.

Not for the first time, the fanboys of Jose Mourinho disgusing themselves as Chelsea fans are being completely and utterly exposed.

We are Chelsea FC and we shall remain Chelsea FC.

Chel_don   

Tell me your joking about Fergie never having great attacking sides?

He is on record several times quoting that teams have an obligation to entertain the fans.

They were like the Red Arrows going forward. That ranks with the most stupid observations I've ever come across on this forum

The days of Ronaldo and Rooney tearing teams apart are days when I think of a great attacking United side. Years after that their attacking football was no where close quality wise. The days of Van Nistelroy could also been seen as great attacking days but for me their what stands out the most from United in their Fergie days is how efficient and disciplined they were. I think that was their great asset.

GURJ SS   

fRifVei.jpg

Sounds like we have some players that couldn't care less about the club.

I have no doubt about that.

Indeed, we are were two clubs rolled into one; Mourinho FC and Chelsea FC. Those who belong to the former believe you cannot be a true Chelsea supporter without being 100% behind Mourinho and turning on anyone Mourinho turns on (last year Mourinho was praising Hazard, so Hazard was great... this year Mourinho has questioned Hazard, so Hazard becomes the personification of pure evil and must be sold at the first opportunity) They're a bit like the Tory supporters who for years after she left, said that the party should never have gotten rid of Thatcher. Sad really, but one day they'll grow up.

Remember your notion about the club needing Jose to implode ? We came close, very close. I'm sure it would have been spectacular.

Not sure what else the club could have done, It's like. look its just not working. But some just can't see it. We haven't seen this level of grief since the Princess Di thing.

Billionaire sacks Millionaire employee for failure. A very 1st world problem. The clubs lasted since 1905 and I am sure it will see in 2016

I am buying into the theory that Eva is at the heart of this along with the players she was close to. The names I have read are high profile team members and even if there was no serious relationship they probably would have maintained contact with her after she left. They may be pissed she is gone and listening to her privately giving her side of the story ultimately poisoned their relationship with Jose. The slump continued too long for it to be form alone.

They may be happy he has gone and want to prove their worth again to a new coach so we may see a big reaction.........fingers and toes all crossed

Sea foot   

I am one of the Jose "fanboys" you keep slagging off blue rod. Why do you have to keep digging at those of us who think that Jose would have been no worse than whomsoever they get to fill his boots. Yes we are in a state at the moment and we are never gonna get into Europe next year so.giving Jose till the of the season wouldn't have done us any harm. If the worst did happen just think how high and mighty you would feel then.

I have supported this club for 48 years and I get so effing mad that you and a couple of others keep telling me that I support Jose more than this club purely because I don't agree with you. If all you can do is slag me off for liking our most successful manager EVER then p*** off and support another club because you haven't shown any loyalty for the last few seasons have you? only coming on here to gripe about our manager.