• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Let's be realistic, we're unlikely to get Pep - Simeone is by far the most realistic candidate of the real top managers. He'd be a great candidate. If we get Pep that would be amazing. If we get Simeone, I'd be almost equally happy. Both would do a great job and win things here, without any doubt.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if next season you have Simeone at Chelsea, Pep at City and Jose at United. With Klopp at Liverpool, that's some heavyweight managers all in the same league.

Big Sams also a heavyweight. Benitez weren't exactly twinkle toes either.

Ps On District Line- giving the funeral goings on lately I'm suprised more aren't wearing black.

Only kidding. Come on You Super Blues!

Edited by Skinny Legs

Don't think there were any better options at the moment. A repeat of what he achieved when he took after the Scolari shambles would be fantastic. He did a brilliant job then and was hugely popular. I think he's due a good run after his experiences at international level.

(But those experiences may be a sign that he's not the manager he used to be. Let's hope that's not the case).

Guus did well last time but the calibre of players he had access to was much higher than now. Still, let's hope the players dig in and sort out their own mess.

One always has to make an assumption, when dealing with something such as you posted, a picture with a quote from a third party. So you ought to turn your first statement around and point it back at yourself. If you were making a point, be specific. Or were you following the Emenalo principle?

The point in question for your second paragraph is respect and decency. The manager (ex) showed it, the fraud (as turd offended you so much) making the statement he did, did not. I'd suggest he showed disrespect, and plenty of it. If you think I'm picking That person as an easy target because of an unstated obsession with Jose Mourinho, please check my previous comments regarding the other bloke. I'm consistent in querying his role, effectiveness and suitability.

Thirdly, of course Mourinho had his part to play in his dismissal. That's not to say I believe the majority of the blame lays with him, my own thoughts on that have been made clear also.

Does that make me a 'fanboi'? It's a term used by people to attempt to belittle those who do have an affinity, sense of loyalty, and in my view says far more about the person using the term than the person/people they're using it towards.

If I think someone's being/behaving like a dick, I'll call it straight. Giving the reason.

The term fanboi is used to signify someone who will defend another far beyond reason. Excusing his mistakes and denying them any responsibility of their actions. There is a difference between loyalty and blind faith. I have total loyalty to the club and individuals come and go. I like some more than others but ultimately I support the club but I know the club/personnel are not all sweetness and light.

It's difficult to soley blame ME for all this years transfer failures as the ultimate person in charge on that side of things is Marina Granovskaia from what I have been led to believe?

Plus it's hard to believe JM did not have any input on transfer targets. If the board had set a cap on spend that's hardly anyone's fault from the board down. It might not even be the boards fault as the target(s) may not wish to come here. Buying players is slightly more convoluted than shopping at Tesco's so if Stones' didn't want to or couldn't come here then that's how life goes.

Last year everyone was congratulating them on the swift business, this year it didn't work out. That's football

Guus did well last time but the calibre of players he had access to was much higher than now. Still, let's hope the players dig in and sort out their own mess.

True the players were better but our expectations are now much reduced from then. This year is about staying up, anything else is a massive bonus.

Apparently he's not good on crosses, either.

Excellent East! At last, some humour. To listen to a lot of people on here you'd think it was the end of the world. It's only football you know.

Arkie   

Hoping "one of us" goes to Man Utd to show his fan boys where his loyalty really lies. Hint: Himself.

Chel_don   

So he should manage no other English club despite being sacked TWICE by the club he loves. Dont for a second think his loyalty lies in himself. He wants to work in a competitive league and build something. We couldnt offer it him. United is the best option for him. Its a no brainer.