• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Scooba   

Before they look to Oscar and Hazard and realise that if you're good enough, you're good enough and you will play.

People just don't get it, do they?

Fourth medical he's failed in his career. He has a heart condition. So could end up still going through.

All reports say Liverpool have pulled the plug after a second opinion, which tells me they won't go back and that's why it's taken this long for it all to come out. I reckon he will now end up at one of QPR, Newcastle and Arsenal.

All reports say Liverpool have pulled the plug after a second opinion, which tells me they won't go back and that's why it's taken this long for it all to come out. I reckon he will now end up at one of QPR, Newcastle and Arsenal.

Wasn't he rumoured to have failed a medical with us?

Before they look to Oscar and Hazard and realise that if you're good enough, you're good enough and you will play.

Fair point. Let's see how Oscar comes back - he looks shot to me. However, Lukaku hasn't been given a chance at the club. He looks good enough to me to be part of our strike force. Sell/loan him for Drogba return -madness. Torres, Costa & Drogba - not going to do it for me.

life   

if we sell lukaku a striker must come in, We may have our eyes on cavani, or its just my heart speaking. If no one is coming in I do not see the logic in letting lukaku go, it will be insane.

My dream now for our strike force if lukaku infact leaves is for torres to follow him and cavani coming in. leaving us with cavani, costa, Drogba.

costa for away games where teams empoly the high line, cavani for home games where teams sit back. Like we did with eto and torres last season

Zoowraa   

if we sell lukaku a striker must come in, We may have our eyes on cavani, or its just my heart speaking. If no one is coming in I do not see the logic in letting lukaku go, it will be insane.

My dream now for our strike force if lukaku infact leaves is for torres to follow him and cavani coming in. leaving us with cavani, costa, Drogba.

costa for away games where teams empoly the high line, cavani for home games where teams sit back. Like we did with eto and torres last season

It's fantasy football though isn't it. No way we are going to pay £32 million for a striker and then bring in another striker who is going to be circa £50 million. Then on top of this, play one in home matches and one in away matches! With all due respect, it is just madness.

Whatever happens, it was certainly uplifting to see Diego Costa today. Refreshing to have a clinical striker.

I love the look of Bamford so far, too, certainly moves and links up better than Torres...

And Kurt Zouma might have a few less doubters, after his display today.

ripz   

Torres is a special talent, managing to miss an open goal today from 2 yards out takes real skill