• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

cam4blue   

I find it really odd these stroies about city being prepared to let Nastasic leave. I think he is a quality centre half and only about 23 years old. Good pace and reads the game very well, always looks assured and composed for such a young centre half.

He's only 21 and counts as U-21 for both the league and the CL this season for them. I'm very surprised they are open to letting him go given that (especially given their limits in the CL, he's basically a free player in the squad who doesn't have to be registered), but it's probably about guaranteed first team football, which makes us an unlikely destination. If I were in charge there I would definitely be looking to keep hold of him for another year (although Pellegrini seems to trust Demichelis and Boyata more than anyone else seems to, and obviously believes that Kompany can have an injury free season), but if he's not happy, what can you do?

The speculation seems to be mostly about him moving to Serie A (Juventus?) and he will almost certainly be one of the stand-out defenders in that league (especially given how boss Savic looks over there).

A further 32% are posts with Cam & Droy slagging each other off :-)

I "slag" no-one "off". Others ("other"?) seem to be having multiple petty p*ssing contests across several threads however.

Zoowraa   

He's only 21 and counts as U-21 for both the league and the CL this season for them. I'm very surprised they are open to letting him go given that (especially given their limits in the CL, he's basically a free player in the squad who doesn't have to be registered), but it's probably about guaranteed first team football, which makes us an unlikely destination. If I were in charge there I would definitely be looking to keep hold of him for another year (although Pellegrini seems to trust Demichelis and Boyata more than anyone else seems to, and obviously believes that Kompany can have an injury free season), but if he's not happy, what can you do?

The speculation seems to be mostly about him moving to Serie A (Juventus?) and he will almost certainly be one of the stand-out defenders in that league (especially given how boss Savic looks over there).

Yes its an odd one. I thought he was a little older so being an U21 makes things look even stranger.

Loaning Zouma out and replacing with Nastasic would be a fantastic squad upgrade. If we are looking to keep JT a little fresher for the bigger games across the season, then I can see Nastasic getting arguably much more game time at Chelsea than at City where he has at least 3 centre halfs ahead of him and four if you include Boyata.

I would guess your looking at £15-£20 million for him but it represents a fantastic long term investment for a player who will only improve further over time.

I highly recommend it. And in very nice self-contained bite size chapters.

I literally saw someone read it in the tube 20 min ago before I read your post. Will take it as a sign that I should buy this one. Interesting subject anyway.

Khobar   

I "slag" no-one "off". Others ("other"?) seem to be having multiple petty p*ssing contests across several threads however.

It was a joke. I added a smiley to avoid confusion. Relax and enjoy life, it's a precious commodity.

Flinkers   

Buy it fast, read it slow is the catch line on the back. And it is a slowish read, quite serious.

That's why I'm only halfway through, having bought it 6 weeks ago!

I've noted that the 'new' text is only the first 300 pages or so and the remainder is a thesis postulated with a former colleague.

I dont know what you are on about or what point you want to make. Through my profession I know categorically what McEachren earns and I would amazed if Courtois is earning less than him, wouldnt you?

So...

1) you are Roman

2) you are Eugene

3) you are Gourlay

4) you are part of Chelsea's accounting/legal team

5) you are McEachran's agent

6) you are McEachran

So...

1) you are Roman

2) you are Eugene

3) you are Gourlay

4) you are part of Chelsea's accounting/legal team

5) you are McEachran's agent

6) you are McEachran

Bookkeeper/accountant for the firm which looks after the accounts of mceachrens ltd company id guess at myself.