• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Either case, would be bound by confidentiality agreements.

I just find it a bit silly to state things like that on a forum. It's a lose-lose. No one will believe you and if it is indeed true you're breaking your employment contract.

Khobar   

So...

1) you are Roman

2) you are Eugene

3) you are Gourlay

4) you are part of Chelsea's accounting/legal team

5) you are McEachran's agent

6) you are McEachran

He could work at McEachrans bank? And he hasn't actually said what he earns, just hat he would be surprised if Courtois was on less.

Anyway.....back on topic. Khedira's agent in London talking to us and Arsenal?

Well he wasn't even on the bench for Real tonight and no injury seemingly.

Maybe something is happening. If Khedira is on the move I just hope it's to us and not to Arsenal or United.

Khobar   

Well he wasn't even on the bench for Real tonight and no injury seemingly.

Maybe something is happening. If Khedira is on the move I just hope it's to us and not to Arsenal or United.

Must admit, I'm struggling a little over what he can add for us.

Still seeing these rumours of Falcao on loan, and Di Maria on loan to PSG now. If true, I'm disappointed we don't appear in the running.

Must admit, I'm struggling a little over what he can add for us.

Still seeing these rumours of Falcao on loan, and Di Maria on loan to PSG now. If true, I'm disappointed we don't appear in the running.

I think he's quality and would be a big step up on Van Ginkel for a squad place. Khedira is a multi-functional footballer and alongside Matic and Fabregas, or even alongside Oscar and Fabregas in a three I think we'd be powerful.

Interestingly, Varane was only on the bench, overlooked for Pepe and Ramos... If Cech does go, and if he is re-united with Carlo, it might be worth asking questions of Madrid to see what we could get out of any deal. Di Maria too..

In my opinion any of those three would improve us.

Falcao... Would be a huge risk as there seem to be serious questions being asked about his fitness and ability to rediscover his pre-injury form. Where would we play him? We bought our target man and he's no wide man. Maybe if Jose sometimes wants to play a 4-4-2 diamond as he frequently did first time round, perhaps Falcao could partner Costa??

At this moment in time I think we've got to accept that the club are unlikely to do any more business this window unless one of the future big targets come on to the market. Reading from the outside, I would say that the club probably have an interest in Varane and Pogba and maybe keep there eye on a number of CF's incase we do get an offer for Torres.

However, one thing I really can't get my head around is the whole Reus/Di Maria brigade as although they are quality players, the depth we currently have at AM is already ample and for me if we did bring in one of those types of players it would require selling Salah (someone who hasn't been given a real chance) and relegating one of Willian/Schurrle to the stands while this would come at a premium of £30m+; for me that isn't smart when we've got other problems. As for players such as Khedira I feel that if the club wanted them then the deal would already be done in order to get him integrated into the side and the only way I do see him here is if we have told him to run down his contract and we'll pick him up next season.

Sarin   

I think the club has the team that they want.

Doubtful that we would go for anyone else.

At the end of the year we will probably target 2-3 upgrades and replace a few players.

Such as (as said above) Varane, Pogba, another striker and so on.

I am extremely happy with the squad and really hope we don't sign no more players, I know we will have to let somebody go for the quota so maybe a loan of Van Ginkel or Salah is realistic. I think Van Ginkel has a big future here but maybe a loan deal till atleast january where he will play regularly will benefit both him and the club.

3Sphinx   

At this moment in time I think we've got to accept that the club are unlikely to do any more business this window unless one of the future big targets come on to the market. Reading from the outside, I would say that the club probably have an interest in Varane and Pogba and maybe keep there eye on a number of CF's incase we do get an offer for Torres.

However, one thing I really can't get my head around is the whole Reus/Di Maria brigade as although they are quality players, the depth we currently have at AM is already ample and for me if we did bring in one of those types of players it would require selling Salah (someone who hasn't been given a real chance) and relegating one of Willian/Schurrle to the stands while this would come at a premium of £30m+; for me that isn't smart when we've got other problems. As for players such as Khedira I feel that if the club wanted them then the deal would already be done in order to get him integrated into the side and the only way I do see him here is if we have told him to run down his contract and we'll pick him up next season.

I wouldn't lose a night of sleep over Salah if we were to get Reus or di Maria. I think he'll be gone by the end of this season anyway due to lack of opportunities as is.