• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Manchester United: buying success erm... ruining football um...

...Getting back to where they belong! Yeah!

Hypocrites.

What a match made in heaven....

The Iron Tulip and Manure united.

Still have much love for Juan Mata but regardless, hope they fall flat on their face.

Scooba   

In all seriousness, assuming united are going to play the system they deployed yesterday, where does Di Maria play? Instead of Mata is the only place I can think of.

Surely a straight swap for Young/Valencia?

So... Roma and Milan fighting it out for Torres. Apparently they are ready to offer around £8m for him but Torres refuses to leave unless Chelsea pay him the difference between his salary with us and the salary the Italian clubs are ready to offer...

So confirming what we all knew. He's given up on his career a long time ago. He knows he's ****ing **** a hence he'll rather spend two years as our 3-4th choice ahead of having a fresh start elsewhere albeit at less money.

Epitomises everything that's wrong with today's players. Enjoy rotting on our bench blondie. I'd send him down to train with the reserves. Maybe he'll be able to regain some confidence playing against kids.

People will say it's his right to refuse to leave - yes it is. But it also speaks volumes about the man. Money over happiness. Good luck with that.

So... Roma and Milan fighting it out for Torres. Apparently they are ready to offer around £8m for him but Torres refuses to leave unless Chelsea pay him the difference between his salary with us and the salary the Italian clubs are ready to offer...

So confirming what we all knew. He's given up on his career a long time ago. He knows he's ****ing **** a hence he'll rather spend two years as our 3-4th choice ahead of having a fresh start elsewhere albeit at less money.

Epitomises everything that's wrong with today's players. Enjoy rotting on our bench blondie. I'd send him down to train with the reserves. Maybe he'll be able to regain some confidence playing against kids.

People will say it's his right to refuse to leave - yes it is. But it also speaks volumes about the man. Money over happiness. Good luck with that.

The highest wages in Italy are just over a quarter of what Torres earns (if I'm not mistaken). Who can blame him? For all his failings as a player, it's not Torres' fault that the club spent stupid money and gave him a ridiculous contract.

What conceivable reason would he have to go to Italy, uprooting his life and family, just to earn a fraction of what he does now? He's one of the best paid players in the world and is probably going to win another few titles in the next few seasons, whether he plays or not. Not a hard choice, from his point of view.

So I bet he's plenty happy.

Holymoly   

diMaria?

Pfft....with LvG forcing a three at the back syatem on a squad without any central defenders I can't see him making much difference, especially as he's likely to compete for a spot already adequately filled.

Let them buy their very own Torres. Won't make a difference especially with Spuds looking to compete for top 4 now too.

Olusisi   

^^

Torres has also got the point where they is little to motivate him than money, he has won the major trophies that he can look back at his career and the proud of what he has achieved, all that remains is to add as much as he can to his retirement funds.

I would love the club to pay him off as that is the only way we can move him on before the end of his contract as he hardly contributes anything useless on the pitch when he plays.

It seems Balotelli was offered a "leave, or rot in the reserves" style ultimatum, and has taken a large pay cut in moving to Liverpool. Some may not like him, either as a person, a player, or both... but give him his due; he wants to play. Torres is just a ****!