• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Carlo Laudisa @carlolaudisa · 16m

#Milan accelera su #Torres mentre #Eto'o e' diretto verso l'#Everton che offre un biennale #gds

One Gazzetta dello Sport journalists just tweet this: Milan is accelerating Torres chase as Eto'o is close to Everton.

Milan will become my second favourite club if they take Torres away from us. Please make it happen! :)

Kezza   

Thing about selling Torres now is we would end up signing an underwhelming player to replace him if any at all. We should be signing a Griezmann for the 2nd spot but we would likely end up with a least researched or stop gap option like Ba.

Thing about selling Torres now is we would end up signing an underwhelming player to replace him if any at all. We should be signing a Griezmann for the 2nd spot but we would likely end up with a least researched or stop gap option like Ba.

A usuable stopgap like ba is much preferable than keeping Torres around as far as I'm concerned Torres is nearly 1 in 6 for goals in the league which is unacceptable

Khobar   

I don't blame Torres for hanging on for the money. He'd be stupid not to.

Thing is, he hasn't chosen to turn shite in front of goal and I guess he's as sick of it as the rest of us.

It's all quite tragic really. For everyone. At least the money can cheer him up, hopefully Costa and Drogba can keep the rest of us happy.

Rumour has it he is close to to being loaned to milan along with MVG. Lets see. Am a little worried about 2nd striker be it torres or someone else. Not sure who fits the bill...

I don't blame Torres for hanging on for the money. He'd be stupid not to.

Thing is, he hasn't chosen to turn shite in front of goal and I guess he's as sick of it as the rest of us.

It's all quite tragic really. For everyone. At least the money can cheer him up, hopefully Costa and Drogba can keep the rest of us happy.

its a lot of money to walk away from when you consider this is his last big contract, as he will be lucky to get a 3rd of it anywhere else now, the club took a big gamble and it back fired it was after the torres transfer the policy seemed to change, I had read somewhere that he didn't get a proper medical before joining as it ended up getting rushed through at the death, how true that is who knows for sure, but it does make you wonder.

jones   

There are so many rumours now, both from the Italy camp, and from Dan Levene here, about Torres. Starting to look quite clear that Chelsea are ready to offload, even at the same time as paying parts of his wages.

But if we are close to offloading him, surely we must have a replacement in mind? Cannot see many out there at the moment. A Falcao loan perhaps, but he has seemes Madrid bound for some time (di Maria will make that happen). Is there a coincidence the Bamford loan is delayed?

Hard to say what will happen, but at this point, I would rather we got rid of Torres and went with Bamford (or noone if Bamford needs more first team football first).

paulw66   

There are so many rumours now, both from the Italy camp, and from Dan Levene here, about Torres. Starting to look quite clear that Chelsea are ready to offload, even at the same time as paying parts of his wages.

But if we are close to offloading him, surely we must have a replacement in mind? Cannot see many out there at the moment. A Falcao loan perhaps, but he has seemes Madrid bound for some time (di Maria will make that happen). Is there a coincidence the Bamford loan is delayed?

Hard to say what will happen, but at this point, I would rather we got rid of Torres and went with Bamford (or noone if Bamford needs more first team football first).

If we can offload Torres and Jose announces that Bamford will be third choice, I could live with that. Give the lad a go....can he do much worse?