• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Hope the Torres deal goes through, but I have no animosity towards him. It just didn't work out for one reason or another, he is still an incredibly popular figure worldwide for some reason. I'm sure the club have done alright by him off the pitch with his global appeal.

I actually think he will do quite well in Serie A. Slower pace over there and the league is more open than it gets portrayed , I think a fresh start will see him become a good signing for Milan.

Hopefully we are at the end of a hugely frustrating time for all over the last 3 years.

Funny that, because for me he has a face I could never tire of punching.

Not that that is my reason for wanting to see the back of him... I was against us signing him when we were first linked with him during the summer 2010 window, felt physically sick and angry when I saw him holding up the Chelsea No 9 shirt and have waited with eager anticipation for the day he finally leaves this club

Some here have already posted "Farewell Torres". Me?... I'll stick to "**** Off Torres, and don't come back!"

On the official CFC site now - two year loan deal, which will take him up to end of his contract.

So he won't be coming back. It's over at last.

ripz   

glad he's gone, but thought we had a good chance at getting at least £4m for him with the £10m minus £6m pay off which would have been nice. Free transfer bit disappointing but I guess that's what it takes to get him out the door and off the wage bill. We better not be paying any of his wages for that two year loan.

Olusisi   

The club really did well in the transfer market this summer and getting rid of Torres was the hardest task of all to accomplish and we are so close to doing so, maybe Milan lab can help fix Torres as they are supposed to be magicians working there.

Zidane   

The club really did well in the transfer market this summer and getting rid of Torres was the hardest task of all to accomplish and we are so close to doing so, maybe Milan lab can help fix Torres as they are supposed to be magicians working there.

Won't make a difference to us as his contract is up in 2 years.

Olusisi   

^^

Is they not a chance of Milan cancelling the deal before the end of the two years since he is moving on a loan instead of a permanent transfer, so he could become Chelsea's problem again and his performances for Milan could determine if we have to go through this tedious process of trying to move him to another club again.

Sir   

Jesus.... Who'da funk we'd be in a worse striking problem than last season! 0_0

Fundamentally, it's Diego Costa and a 36 year old Drogba.

Jesus.... Who'da funk we'd be in a worse striking problem than last season! 0_0

Fundamentally, it's Diego Costa and a 36 year old Drogba.

Pretty confident they have a deal in place for another striker to come in.

I would be delighted with Remy.