• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Scooba   

Well, does he say "not in Chelsea's squad", or doesn't he? And, does Cuadrado fit, or doesn't he?

He may be meaning that we don't have room for a player like him unless we sell or loan out (Schurrle/Salah). It's probably nothing to do with how much Jose rates him.

ish   

supposedly the fee was below 30million pounds, something like 25 with added on performance bonuses. so a little less then expected.

I think he might pleasantly surprise people, a mix of nani and valencia was used. in a way I could see that, he has decent trickery and speed but can be incosistent but much less so then people are assuming. he is no c.ron or bale in terms of numbers but in terms of output I think he will be a step up from any RW we have had there in a while

Ham   

It remains to be seen whether he's a good fit for Chelsea. It always does. Whether he has done well elsewhere is almost always irrelevant unless you're world class like Hazard. Time will tell. Everything else is hyperbole.

Kezza   

this signing not only showed Schurlle or Salah out the door. Willian better prepare for more bench time. Talking about negating 3 players with 1 signing.

ish   

Am I missing something here? Can it really be 2 out 1 in?

That'd be lunacy.

well not like salah was getting any games. potentially 1 more signing is possible while staying within ffp but dont think any major links other then douglas costa and sissoko

Am I missing something here? Can it really be 2 out 1 in?

That'd be lunacy.

Numbers are two out, one in.

In usable players we're hopefully one up.

Pretty clear it was a deflection, not a veiled criticism.

I don't think that it was clear at all. If a deflection was needed, then all he had to say was that he doesn't talk about other club's players. But he didn't - he specifically said the player wasn't a good fit in Chelsea's squad. Now why would he do that?

Dingus   

I don't think that it was clear at all. If a deflection was needed, then all he had to say was that he doesn't talk about other club's players. But he didn't - he specifically said the player wasn't a good fit in Chelsea's squad. Now why would he do that?

Because officially, he isn't part of our squad yet is he? We don't know how he will fit in.

All smoke and daggers on JM's front.

Numbers are two out, one in.

In usable players we're hopefully one up.

Schurrle is usable. And you can't just pick up players in January and assume they will play a significant role. They so often don't.