• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

I agree with all of the above, however I really see Ake as a midfielder and I see him being top quality in the mould if pirlo/alonso, for me he is the most exciting prospect at the club bar none.

With regards to Luke Shaw, I'm a train driver and have met him on the train a few times, I assume he is from around woking as that's where he gets on. He is chelsea mad and he laughed when I asked him if he would like to play for us and said it would be a dream.

I've also got a mate who has been a season ticket holder at Southampton for years. He is completely convinced Shaw will replace Cole at chelsea and says that everyone at Southampton is well aware of it.

A fellow swt employee :-) good to hear he's blue through and through

United bid 30m for Ander Herrera. Good luck with that, Bilbao won't sell for a penny less than the release clause. Why even bother bidding, everyone knows Bilbao's stance. Seems like the new man in charge(Woodward or sth) is a bit of an amateur judging by this summer.

Now all they get is headlines how they failed yet again.

Agreed.

All the headlines will be about "what stupid money other teams have spent" and how "united's academy is the best of the best" despite churning out rubbish like Tom Cleverley and Jonny Evans.

My case for an England call up is still Tom Cleverley.

Well he said "no, dont think so" which I suppose isn't a definitive no. Considering Gourlay said we are still looking for 1 or 2, could well be Mourinho batting the question away given his disappointment at tonight

GURJ SS   
Hazard can't take a man on an cross a ball? Lol!

Nor can Willian? Lol!

Nor can Oscar? Lol!

Nor can Mata(who had a great time on the left for us when he first came)? Lol!

We don't have a true holding player, but he mentions Essien? Again lol! Essien can be a holding player all day long, so can Mikel.

In short, Jose doesn't want our 'number 10's' doing what this guy wants, if Jose asked Hazard, Mata, De Bruyne, Oscar, Willian or Shurrle to get down the wing an put a cross in......in short......they would.

MVG is one of the biggest bargains around, if he replaces Lampard and does what Lampard does for the next 10 years I would be more then happy!

Cole and Ivanovic are defensive, but Bertrand and Azpilicueta are both quick attacking full backs, so we have options of both kinds.

The article is more of a, how can I put Chelsea down article.

However I agree about Ramires, an if it means swapping MVG, Essien or Mikel for Lampard, then I think benching Lampard is a option, unless Lampard is prepared to be the man who sits back while Ramires roams. I don't think our squad quality is the problem, I think it's about giving it time to get the tactics beded into the team. Lampard an Ramires played almost every game last season, so it's best to start them off as the pair in midfield. We have Luiz for the DM option too. Like I said, I don't think quality is the problem or the type of players we have, it's just getting everyone used to Jose's way of playing, which is very disciplined........but also very rewarding!

On our strikers... They will have no problems at all, simple as that.

The only good thing he said was: we will see how this plays out....

Congratulations to him for predicting the future!

Forget this guy an his article, keep faith! KTBFFH!

Edited by GURJ SS

Harvz   

Quotes from Jose saying we are done in the transfer market for the year. Presumably that means in, and not out.

Lampard is apparently (I quote), "Not nearly so dangerous as Ramires, the quality Brazil import..."

What a joke!

Why do you waste your life on a Chelsea fans site when you don't support Chelsea, especially as you just wind us up most of the time? Suggests a lack of things to do in your life. Why have you completely ignored several people calling you out with bets for charity with regards to Chelsea finishing above Spurs, do you really have so little faith in your judgement?