• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Romeu deserves that - good player & will do well at Saints. Brings in some money too. Will be over £40 million with this sale (guessing it will be £5-6 million?).

Good business from the club.

If Juve want Ramires (worth about £20-25 million?) then give them another £35-40 million and get Pogba. Jose said in theory he would be interested.

They won't do that though sadly.

If Juve want Ramires (worth about £20-25 million?) then give them another £35-40 million and get Pogba. Jose said in theory he would be interested.

sigh here we go again.....

I really don't think Pogba is interested in coming here in the first place, so you can stop wishing for him to join. He's just been given the Number 10 shirt at Juve, talked about what a great honour it is to be wearing the famous 10 and if both Juve were willing to sell him and he were willing to leave, I reckon it would be for Barca not Chelsea, City or United!

I really don't think Pogba is interested in coming here in the first place, so you can stop wishing for him to join. He's just been given the Number 10 shirt at Juve, talked about what a great honour it is to be wearing the famous 10 and if both Juve were willing to sell him and he were willing to leave, I reckon it would be for Barca not Chelsea, City or United!

Goodness it was just an idea! Didn't really expect it to become a reality, I'm not that naive nor am I disconnected from reality. We all know he is likely going to Barca next summer. For goodness sake, can you stop with the nit picking & subtle patronising comments.

Give it a rest. It's boring. And it's not subtle. And people are sick of it.

Just hearing on Sky that Everton have agreed a deal for a defender, Holgate, from Barnsley. If the recent flood of bets & speculation on Evans joining (despite Martinez saying he isn't interested) prove true as well then it does look a little like they are preparing for the possibility of Stones going.

Who knows eh?

Goodness it was just an idea! Didn't really expect it to become a reality, I'm not that naive nor am I disconnected from reality. We all know he is likely going to Barca next summer. For goodness sake, can you stop with the nit picking & subtle patronising comments.

Give it a rest. It's boring. And it's not subtle. And people are sick of it.

Just hearing on Sky that Everton have agreed a deal for a defender, Holgate, from Barnsley. If the recent flood of bets & speculation on Evans joining (despite Martinez saying he isn't interested) prove true as well then it does look a little like they are preparing for the possibility of Stones going.

Who knows eh?

It wasn't me that posted "If Juve want Ramires (worth about £20-25 million?) then give them another £35-40 million and get Pogba. Jose said in theory he would be interested."

If you know that Pogba won't come here, what's the point of yet again posting that we should make Juve an offer?

In what way were my comments patronising? You also have the audacity to say I'm boring, yet yesterday you pretty much posted the same thing three or four times in the same thread in the space of just a few minutes. Something others as well as I have pulled you up for.

kratos   

I feel Pogba and Bale are pipe dreams at best.

We are better off finding these guys from the leagues they start in. Obviously there will not be a multitude of that kind of quality but if you pluck these guys at that early stage they can sometimes grow into that class.

Edited by kratos

I feel Pogba and Bale are pipe dreams at best.

We are better off finding these guys from the leagues they start in. Obviously there will not be a multitude of that kind of quality but if you pluck these guys at that early stage they can sometimes grow into that class.

Yes....with first team playing time. Which we are clearly not willing to provide. Hence why we'll probably always have to pay the larger fees. Matic being a prime example.

It wasn't me that posted "If Juve want Ramires (worth about £20-25 million?) then give them another £35-40 million and get Pogba. Jose said in theory he would be interested."

If you know that Pogba won't come here, what's the point of yet again posting that we should make Juve an offer?

In what way were my comments patronising? You also have the audacity to say I'm boring, yet yesterday you pretty much posted the same thing three or four times in the same thread in the space of just a few minutes. Something others as well as I have pulled you up for.

Agree totally. Nothing boring here. Merely responses to an uninterrupted chain of monotonous party line posts which invariably do nothing more than rephrase the same old same old........

Oh piss off. Really.

Maybe I have been a bit repetitive. Sorry about that. My mistake. But you don't have to be just as respective in your criticisms, put downs and passive aggressive subtle patronising comments.

And party line? Well is better than being cynical and negative about literally every signing, and everything which happens.

I try to see the positive, and have faith in the club, whilst being realistic, instead of assuming the worst as so many on this forum do.

No one else gets their comments deconstructed like I do. That's not me playing the victim, it's a simple fact,

And I am not saying anything awful and controversial am I?

I will try to avoid repeating myself. But I won't stop speculating about transfers - that's what this thread is about, isn't it?

Some of you take this so damn seriously. Speculating can be fun sometimes, even if the transfers are unlikely to happen.

Edited by James Prescott