• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

GURJ SS   

But where the hell is he then? Should we call the police :S?

We sent him home with Cesc. That way he can do all the walking around etc that normally Cesc is supposed to do.

cam4blue   

Long time lurker here. I felt the Ramires spotted in Turin part needs to be addressed, where did you learn about that ? I can't find it in twitter, or google or any other media outlet for that matter ?

Based on a picture of him in a Frankie and Benny's*.

https://twitter.com/CarefreeDaily/status/635877545171386368/photo/1

*Of which there aren't any outside the UK.
Twitter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ham   

@fabricazionesportitalia

Breaking. Pogba's agent Gilles St Martin in talks with Chelsea in London hotel after 105m fee agreed between clubs.

@fabricazionesportitalia

Breaking. Pogba's agent Gilles St Martin in talks with Chelsea in London hotel after 105m fee agreed between clubs.

Thought it was Mino Raiola?

Hannibal   

@fabricazionesportitalia

well, fabricazion literally means fabricated/manufactured.. it literally means a lie, don't know what to make out of it.

Ham   

well, fabricazion literally means fabricated/manufactured.. it literally means a lie, don't know what to make out of it.

I completely made it all up, hence fabricazion and I thought 105m sounded more realistic than, say, 100m. Throw in a french agent and you could, if you had enough followers, start a genuine sounding rumour in no time.

The fact that it's all made up makes it every bit as credible as some of the stuff coming from ITKs.