• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

3 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

For what it's worth, I still have hopes that Chelsea and Costa patch things up. Will it happen? Probably not but until Costa is moved on, I'll hold on to this belief, as unlikely as it may be. 

Best outcome possible in regards to the CF position if you look at it from a quality/financial point of view. However, it is not going to happen. My money is on him sitting out in Brazil until Jan and then moving. 

17 minutes ago, hallgalley said:

It's all a plan Costa will turn up tomorrow after his secret training regime and score a hatrick:-)...

Yeah...for Burnley.

...Wearing an Atletico shirt, then with a puff of smoke and in a clowns wig, he'll make his getaway jumpstarting his jet-ski with Rover holding the plane tickets to Madrid in his jaws....his last confirmed sighting being on the tarmac at Heathrow as he lambada's onto the plane cackling 'Adios, Conte'

Now THAT'S a Bond Villain.

Edited by The Fab 4

jones   
3 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Here we go. The "The majority of fans don't rate him so therefore he can't be a manager signing" argument. 

Read interviews with other players and managers about him - they all rate him very highly. Lamps said the other day he's one of the most talented young players he's played against. 

Conte will believe he can get the best out of his talent, like he did with Pogba, in my view.

Haha, read my post mate.

11 minutes ago, Ham said:

Mahrez looks sharp. Get him. 

I must be watching a different match from you. From my prespective he is off the pace, is not pressing and keeps giving the ball away. 

Anyway on to transfers and it appears Conte seems a little more content with the club in his press conference talking about how they are 'working hard'. It is obvious he still wants 3-4 players but my feeling from reading his quotes are that we must have 1-2 that are close. Hopefully that will be next week. 

Leo91   
14 minutes ago, Ham said:

Mahrez looks sharp. Get him. 

Is it opposite day ? He's been terrible. Constantly going backwards, gave the ball away for Arsenals equalizer. Looks like he doesn't want to be there (as backed up by his transfer request).

Ham   

He was very sharp in the first 20 minutes. I'm not expecting him to track back. There are enough bodies to cover.  His strengths are in attack.  It's very easy to criticise players in the front 3 of not tracking back. 

The equaliser was after my comment.