• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

33 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Crouch?!?

Well, I guess that he'd get around to us eventually.......

Spurs, Dulwich Hamlet, IFK Hasselholm, QPR, Portsmouth, Aston Villa, Norwich, Southampton, Liverpool, Portsmouth (again), Spurs (again), and Stoke.

And he's 36. If there's any shred of truth in this rumour, then whoever is responsible needs to fall on their sword.

1 minute ago, jones said:

That would be as good a deal as we can get. More info from Sky Italia:

#Chelsea have offered €50million for both Palmieri and Dzeko, but Roma are asking for a number of bonuses that would make the deal worth €65million. [Sky Italia]

Yeah, Di Marzio reckons we're close to a deal on this one. 

Barkley, Dzeko and Emerson would be a good window IMO. 

3 minutes ago, jones said:

That would be as good a deal as we can get. 

Yep.

3 minutes ago, jones said:

#Chelsea have offered €50million for both Palmieri and Dzeko, but Roma are asking for a number of bonuses that would make the deal worth €65million. [Sky Italia]

Pay them. Otherwise we'll end up with one of the deadbeats out there, and probably for the same money anyway!

jones   

Barkley > nobody

Dzeko > Batshuayi

Palmieri > Kenedy

Yes, that is a good window.

Now, if we can get Mahrez too ...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jones said:

That would be as good a deal as we can get. More info from Sky Italia:

In today's inflated market place, that's not outrageous. If it's anything close to being true, we should just pay up, no questions asked. Immeasurably improves the squad, not just in numbers, but in terms of genuine quality.

JaneB   
3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'd argue Giroud is as good or better than Morata , then they have Lacazette who's been played into a bad moment by the idiot Wenger and Wellbeck , I think the pair of them are as good if not better than Bats , just not as nice.

Not as nice? 😂

Giroud is available isn't he?

2 hours ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Balotelli?

I believe that had a few run ins with each other when Conte was national club. Antonio doesn't suffer fools lightly so there is probably your reason.

Far too high maintenance. We had it all with Costa and he's a better player.

Why can't everyone be like Kante, Dave or Paulo Ferreira? 

Edited by JaneB

Ham   

Spotted in London today with his agent after news of Carroll's injury broke........  

http_%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Ftallest-and-shortest-man%2Ftallest-and-shortest-people-03.jpg

jones   

Again, Dzeko is on 160k/week which is inferior to only Hazard. Morata is on 150 and Fabregas on 156 apparently. Dzeko also has 2.5 years left on his contract. We have not offered +1 contracts for players over 30 in many, many years. It would be a massive statement of intent to drop that policy if we signed Dzeko. 

9 minutes ago, jones said:

It would be a massive statement of intent to drop that policy if we signed Dzeko. 

One thing that I've noticed over more than 50 years of watching this club, is that a policy is only a policy until desperation intervenes. And I'd suggest that we're at that point right now. I'm not saying that they WILL, just that it wouldn't surprise me.