• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Leo91   
43 minutes ago, kratos said:

I think you are giving them a little too much credit there Leo

Zaha £60m here we go.

We should all be wary of Chelsea spending the best part of £60m on a player , it means someone else will be going to pay for it .

Dingus   

I’ve been preparing for Hazard to leave for the last two years now so while it’ll obviously be sad to see him go, it isn’t unexpected news him coming out with those comments.

He’s always wanted the Madrid move and ultimately the player gets what they want.

6 minutes ago, Dingus said:

I’ve been preparing for Hazard to leave for the last two years now so while it’ll obviously be sad to see him go, it isn’t unexpected news him coming out with those comments.

He’s always wanted the Madrid move and ultimately the player gets what they want.

I don't begrudge him a move but a couple of weeks ago he was saying it all depends on who we bring in , today it transpires all the players knew Conte was going and today he wants to move . 

Bizarre.

synavm   

I wouldn’t necessarily be hugely against selling Hazard, but we need a very big fee and need replacements lined up - I would demand Asensio and a substantial amount of cash myself.

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Losing Hazard and Willian this summer will hurt us a lot. It leaves us with only Pedro as a recognised senior AM/Winger and he's on a very fast downward spiral in my opinion. We're already about 2 short in that position, so if they both go we'll need to sign another 4 just to cover that area of the squad.

If Hazard has said those words as they've been written, that's a clear 'come and get me' to Real Madrid and it's very worrying. I still think Madrid may go for Kane as they need to replace Ronaldo's goals and he is the man for that, but we will see.

Now we finally know who the coach is its time for some steady nerves. Its been going on so long some names may already be lined up behind the scenes and some players spoken to about staying or coming back, Sarri has had almost 2 months to study who is who and ask for who or what he wants before signing. Jorghino is on example of him getting in someone he wants.

10 minutes ago, synavm said:

I wouldn’t necessarily be hugely against selling Hazard, but we need a very big fee and need replacements lined up - I would demand Asensio and a substantial amount of cash myself.

Great player but only worth fighting to keep him if he is willing to fight week in week out as he has with Belgium at the WC. The general consensus is Conte was not a likeable man and if he downed tools as much as I disagree with it, it could mean that if Sarri was a beeter man he may pick them up again.

My man worry here is that as the prem has shot itself in the foot by going it alone on transfer dates is that he is poached on the cheap after our buying market has closed.

Jurgen Klopp said: "I think the English phrase to explain the decision to sign Xherdan is a 'no-brainer'.

I agree and have been surprised nobody else had tried

Zidane   

So, if we lose Hazard, who do people want as a replacement?