• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Zidane   

ESPN reporting that we're in for Alcantara. 

8 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

Malcolm was seen, boarding pass in hand, heading towards the gate for his flight to Roma but apparently he was not seen ahoard the plane instead diverted by forces unknown towards another destination.

if he can confuse the defenders as well as he can the commentators, got to worth a punt

25 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

I suppose the pool of AMs is something like Pulisic, Bailey, Martial and Zaha. Maybe we can prise one of them away, but not two. We simply must keep two out of Kanté, Willian and Hazard.

Wasn't this Malcolm dude rumoured to move somewhere else yesterday? 

He had agreed terms with Roma and was all set for a medical but Barcelona seemingly swooped in at the last minute and it looks like that move will go through. If Barca are ruled out that would leave United as the only other likely destination. With around 2 weeks left of the transfer window and no replacements signed that's a lot of movements that need to happen in a short space of time. 

paulw66   
20 minutes ago, Zidane said:

17 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

This makes no sense. 

Why? Top class CM.

Can't see it, but truly wonderful footballer. 

23 minutes ago, Zidane said:

I doubt this is true but I hope it is.

2 hours ago, Carefree1991 said:

That's a subjective opinion and not an objective statement. It's subjective because, as shown in this thread, people have differing opinions, none of which can be proven by facts (objective data). 

Boring research post-grad bumsniffer response here, but this is really not the test for whether or not something is subjective. 

If I say the sky is blue and you say it isn't and ask me for objective data proving my assertion... Well, I'd not bother pursuing the conversation further. 

Leo91   
3 hours ago, Zidane said:

Well if we're going to be upgrading the upholstery might as well go for the best.