• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ham   
52 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Unless we're selling Bakayoko, of course............:).

Sell, donate, inflict on them...... whatever. 

kev61   

Willian  would be a huge loss for us especially if he goes to United.Jesus fellas can you not see how good he is? - not always consistent but Christ building a team around him and Hazard will probably be too late today.

Kezza   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Because they invariably pay top dollar,  and we try to get players on the cheap.

All good getting too dollar. But are we going to put that top dollar straight back into another top signing? If that helps us in getting another top player better than Willian I'm all for it. But I doubt it considering we are looking at free agents in that forward position.

Edited by Kezza

16 hours ago, Ham said:

I'm sure they've already met for crunch talks over Higuain and Rugani in Russia, Nice, Milan and Israel since the world cup.  How many crunch talks does it take and whatever happened to face time and skype?

As I understand the latest rumours, we’ve held crunch talks with Juventus to tell them we’re not interested in signing Rugani or Higuain. 

That means we can move on to the next phase, which is to hold talks about players we might actually be interested in signing. 

Ham   
15 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

As I understand the latest rumours, we’ve held crunch talks with Juventus to tell them we’re not interested in signing Rugani or Higuain. 

That means we can move on to the next phase, which is to hold talks about players we might actually be interested in signing. 

😂

Nail on head.

Kezza   

Doing the rounds now is a 30M bid for Ramsey. It seems like we are shopping in bargain bin right now. 

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/29/maurizio-sarri-sends-warning-chelsea-fans-callum-hudson-odoi-7772461/

‘But I know that these names will be very famous in the next years.’

yes they will be...but not here,unless they are given a fair chance, if they're good enough play them, STOP sending these players out on loan, Ampidu is already better then Bakayoko and Drinkwater and should be in front of them.

Hudson-Odoi is good enough to play if Willian goes

32 minutes ago, Never happy said:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/29/maurizio-sarri-sends-warning-chelsea-fans-callum-hudson-odoi-7772461/

‘But I know that these names will be very famous in the next years.’

yes they will be...but not here,unless they are given a fair chance, if they're good enough play them, STOP sending these players out on loan, Ampidu is already better then Bakayoko and Drinkwater and should be in front of them.

Hudson-Odoi is good enough to play if Willian goes

Sounds like he's trying not to put them under too much pressure. At least he didn't say the things Mourinho has said about his young players after their defeat to Liverpool...

Ampadu, Hudson-Odoi, Loftus-Cheek and Abraham are all good enough to be first team squad members (not necessarily starting XI).

Kezza   
23 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

At least he didn't say the things Mourinho has said about his young players after their defeat to Liverpool...

That's golden. Meltdown in progress.