• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 minute ago, Kezza said:

That's golden. Meltdown in progress.

So much wishful thinking.

This is JM "Lashing out"

“I would like to have two more players,” the United manager said. “I think I am not going to get two. I think that it’s possible I will have one. I gave a list to my club of five names a few months ago and I wait to see if it’s possible to have one of these players. If it’s possible, it’s possible. If it’s not, it’s not. If it’s possible, it’s good. If not then we keep fighting and working and believing in the players that we have.”

25 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

So much wishful thinking.

This is JM "Lashing out"

I'd be more concerned about losing 4-1 to Liverpool if I were him.

Still , at least it was only in front of 101,000 people .

18 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'd be more concerned about losing 4-1 to Liverpool if I were him.

Still , at least it was only in front of 101,000 people .

More concerned than what?
Read the piece - 90% of what JM says is about why he team was so weak.
Bob, Kezza and Mark - suckered in again by a Guardian headline completely unrelated to the text.

Ham   
9 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Bob, Kezza and Mark - suckered in again by a Guardian headline completely unrelated to the text.

Did this really have to be said in public? Typical of JM getting his excuses in early at the expense of others. 

"The United manager was also critical of Anthony Martial, who left the US tour to attend the birth of his second child on Thursday but has yet to return. “He has the baby and after the baby is born – beautiful baby, full of health, thank God. He should be here and he is not here. Now we have Real Madrid and after that we have Bayern Munich and that is our start".

4 minutes ago, Ham said:

Did this really have to be said in public? Typical of JM getting his excuses in early at the expense of others. 

"The United manager was also critical of Anthony Martial, who left the US tour to attend the birth of his second child on Thursday but has yet to return. “He has the baby and after the baby is born – beautiful baby, full of health, thank God. He should be here and he is not here. Now we have Real Madrid and after that we have Bayern Munich and that is our start".

Why should he?

The Man Utd squad are praised extensively and hyped as genuine title contenders. 

But, from a long list of examples, their commitment seems genuinely substandard. 

I think that JM compares them to his Chelsea and Inter squad and that is where the big problem lies unfortunately. 

Martial complains seemingly about not being given a run ALL the time and Mourinho is blamed. But here is a guy who gets a chance to stake a claim for a spot with Lukaku out on holiday and he is not present in preseason. 

I can understand flying in maybe for the birth of the child maybe a day. Anything more than that is unnecessary I would say. As an employer, I reckon I would also be pissed.

21 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I haven't even seen the Guardian , I did see United get their backsides handed to them in front of 101,000 people though.

Still , they'll be miles more competitive when they can lump the ball up to Fellaini .

ripz   

£30m Ramsey £65m Pulisic, stories keep coming but no deals (yet).

Edited by ripz

Ham   
27 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Why should he?

The Man Utd squad are praised extensively and hyped as genuine title contenders. 

But, from a long list of examples, their commitment seems genuinely substandard. 

I think that JM compares them to his Chelsea and Inter squad and that is where the big problem lies unfortunately. 

Martial complains seemingly about not being given a run ALL the time and Mourinho is blamed. But here is a guy who gets a chance to stake a claim for a spot with Lukaku out on holiday and he is not present in preseason. 

I can understand flying in maybe for the birth of the child maybe a day. Anything more than that is unnecessary I would say. As an employer, I reckon I would also be pissed.

He had every reason to be disappointed.  The issue is that he does these things in public. 

Can you imagine what would happen if anybody publicly criticised him in a press conference? 

He's a hypocrite and an egomaniac.