• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

42 minutes ago, Ham said:

Did this really have to be said in public? Typical of JM getting his excuses in early at the expense of others. 

"The United manager was also critical of Anthony Martial, who left the US tour to attend the birth of his second child on Thursday but has yet to return. “He has the baby and after the baby is born – beautiful baby, full of health, thank God. He should be here and he is not here. Now we have Real Madrid and after that we have Bayern Munich and that is our start".

it was one name in about 12 about players who listed as not present.
you are as bad as a Guardian journalist.

23 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I haven't even seen the Guardian , I did see United get their backsides handed to them in front of 101,000 people though.

Still , they'll be miles more competitive when they can lump the ball up to Fellaini .

So what were you comparing something with then?    Thanks for the admission  it wasn't with anything you had read, just believed in anyway.

4 minutes ago, Ham said:

He had every reason to be disappointed.  The issue is that he does these things in public. 

Can you imagine what would happen if anybody publicly criticised him in a press conference? 

He's a hypocrite and an egomaniac. 

Seems there is a lot of projection going on here.

What is it with JM that he can say the most innocuous things, they can be written up accurately and most innocuously by journalists,  but one totally misleading headline by a Guardian sub-editor makes 4 apparently rational Chelsea fans go off their rockers?  
Broken hearts I guess.

Kezza   

Go to the redcafe forum and have a read. They sure could use more Mourinho apologetics from here. Even they can't stand him anymore.

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

1)  it was one name in about 12 about players who listed as not present.
you are as bad as a Guardian journalist.

So what were you comparing something with then?    Thanks for the admission  it wasn't with anything you had read, just believed in anyway.

Seems there is a lot of projection going on here.

What is it with JM that he can say the most innocuous things, they can be written up accurately and most innocuously by journalists,  but one totally misleading headline by a Guardian sub-editor makes 4 apparently rational 2) Chelsea fans go off their rockers?  
Broken hearts I guess.

1) Actually he publicly criticised Valencia too but whatever.

2) Actually you're the one who always gets his y fronts in a bunch in your haste to defend him against any criticism.  Do you genuinely believe that he is above any criticism?  

Ham   
17 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Go to the redcafe forum and have a read. They sure could use more Mourinho apologetics from here. Even they can't stand him anymore.

Way to build the confidence of the younger squad players.......

Screenshot_20180729-144638_Twitter.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ham said:

Real or fake? 

Screenshot_20180729-142441_Samsung Internet.jpg

If it is a game it's a good one .

As I said earlier , one in (Jorginho) means one out .

it's all about balancing the books .

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

More concerned than what?
Read the piece - 90% of what JM says is about why he team was so weak.
Bob, Kezza and Mark - suckered in again by a Guardian headline completely unrelated to the text.

No, I wasn't "suckered in". I was making a joke (based purely on the headline) that I didn't realise Marina was working for United too... but you're just not intelligent enough to see that and go to your default position of defending JM even when no-one is attacking him.

Does the name Pavlov ring any bells? (that too is a joke, btw)

chara   

Maybe heresy but was rooting for Citeh against Bayern....was impressed that a "shadow" Citeh still played like the real Citeh in style and looked a bit scary for the long term unlike Manure and JM's moans...get on with it not bitch and moan..it's preseason and publicity and exposure for the "brands" 

Even the Charity Shield is only a "bigged up" preseason game now..(Although want to win of course but no real difference to the season.)

Kezza   
23 minutes ago, Ham said:

Way to build the confidence of the younger squad players.......

Screenshot_20180729-144638_Twitter.jpg

There's more than that. Maybe he should stop looking to sign world class international players then because these players do go for a World Cup and national duty. Why does he keep on and on about this? He's also not the only one having to live with this. Sarri won't get to work with our key players until after the Community Shield.