• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

RobertoftheGiz    107
5 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Mirror are now claiming Zaha wants to leave Palace and wants to come to us.

Cheaper option than Martial and the club get DD off the books without losing too much face. 

RobertoftheGiz    107
4 hours ago, Leo91 said:

I don't understand why we didn't go for Aubameyang. 

Because he’s overrated and sh@te which is a typical Arse striker. 

RobertoftheGiz    107
2 hours ago, Sea foot said:

After yesterday's performance I'm not even sure Morata is. 😮

When is the Bat’s man going to be unleashed or is he off on loan?

chiswickblue    54
36 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Cheaper option than Martial and the club get DD off the books without losing too much face. 

DD is a better option than Baka, given he can make 5 yard passes. Unless we're wasting more money on a reserve CM I'd loan Baka and keep DD. We won't get our money back in any case.

I'd offer Moses to Palace, possibly with Tammy on loan too.

Zaha, Hazard, Willian, Pedro and CHO would put us in a very decent position heading into the new season IMO. 

Pedro has looked very sharp in pre season so far, and will make a fine option for us again this season.

There is no question about it though, that we have to match City in terms of number options at least (De Bruyne, Sterling, Sane, Mahrez and Silva) if we want to have any chance of catching them.

I think that, at the moment, we are closer to competing with Liverpool (Mane, Firminho and Salah), Tottenham (Erikssen, Alli, Son) and possibly even United than we are to even consider catching City.

Mark Kelly    927
9 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Out of interest, is their anyone out there still flying the Morata flag? 

I was, but no longer , it's not talent , he has that , makes all the right runs , it's desire , he doesn't like having to work for it or for other people to try stopping him .

If he stops flopping around like a baby seal and moaning to the ref and gets a bit more cute about things then maybe .

I think Michy will prove more valuable in "Sarri-ball" and to be displaced by a striker as one dimensional as Michy should be a wake up call for anyone.

• Like 1

The_Ghost    167
5 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

When is the Bat’s man going to be unleashed or is he off on loan?

Apparently Sarri has said that Bats has a future here and like CHO he won't be loaned out. The same comments have not ben made of RLC, where Sarri stated that he has to assess his suitability once he was back. 

Ham    833

And the reward for crap transfer unveiling headline goes to this Mawson..... I mean awesome effort;

Screenshot_20180803-091223_Twitter.jpg

• Haha 1

synavm    17

If I'm honest, I think I only want Wilf if he's coming in as a replacement for Willian. I don't have a huge amount of evidence other than his game against Arsenal last year and his form with the youth/reserves last season, but given a run this season I think Hudson-Odoi will be absolutely immense. We cannot waste that potential, so shouldn't look to block his progress.

Edited by synavm