• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Bob Singleton    228
23 minutes ago, CFCnet Admin said:

All the talk of Jack Grealish to north London and suddenly this link of him coming to Chelsea via John Terry: https://www.CFCnet.co.uk/john-Terry-clarifies-jack-grealish-transfer-position/

Not a sudden link at all. The 'rumours' first started at the end of last season when Grealish gave an interview saying what a great influence JT had been on making him see how hard work and dedication rather than partying was the way forward (I'm paraphrasing... but that was the gist). As part of the interview he hinted that ultimately playing for a big club (he never mentioned one specifically) and winning trophies, and hopefully getting back into an England squad, were his goals. Since then, the 'JT link' has sporadically been used as an excuse by journalists to fill space claiming Chelsea are interested in him.

Hoguain quoted as saying he turned us down because "Sarri was the only one that wanted me there"

Edit - also just seen Morata has changed shirt number to 29, maybe he couldn't handle the pressure. (He says it is to honour his twins born in the 29th) we have quite a few first team players in odd numbers now.

Edited by Lump Of Celery

Mark Kelly    927
8 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Hoguain quoted as saying he turned us down because "Sarri was the only one that wanted me there"

Bodes well.

Ham    833
14 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Edit - also just seen Morata has changed shirt number to 29, maybe he couldn't handle the pressure. (He says it is to honour his twins born in the 29th) we have quite a few first team players in odd numbers now.

Was this a deliberate pop about his weight?

😂

15 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Freeing up the spot for Martial?

10 minutes ago, Ham said:

😂

Haha just a typo I'm not that funny unfortunately 

11 minutes ago, The Psycho Pianist said:

Freeing up the spot for Martial?

I doubt it but you never know...

JaneB    177
35 minutes ago, Ham said:

😂

What was?

Utterly ridiculous idea changing your shirt number for a reason like that. 

BlueFizz    69
3 hours ago, Kezza said:

Lack of confidence isn't a cause him to fall like a swan when tackled.

In a way, I think it is.

His self belief is shot - he resorted to any tactic to try and buy a foul.

He needs lessons in ‘the art of fouling and winning fouls in English football’ - perhaps from Giroud.