• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Kezza   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

What's the score with returning your Bakayoko shirt?  Any news yet?

LOL nice. Gotta get that done and quick. Stock plummeting by the day.

Vinod   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sure but most No 9s are just arrogant and see themselves as the absolute top dog in the team.  Accepting another number is a massive climb down and frankly an admission he isn't up to the job,

Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

kratos   
21 minutes ago, Ham said:

What's the score with returning your Bakayoko shirt?  Any news yet?

A kick between the legs if you're lucky

3 hours ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Hoguain quoted as saying he turned us down because "Sarri was the only one that wanted me there"

Edit - also just seen Morata has changed shirt number to 29, maybe he couldn't handle the pressure. (He says it is to honour his twins born in the 29th) we have quite a few first team players in odd numbers now.

We really missed the boat choosing NOT to sign Lukaku last summer, didn’t we?

Less than 6 days. My expectation is that we are signing approximately no-one. Not a sausage. Not even a Bibblybobbly or a Hectorman.

Ham   
37 minutes ago, kratos said:

A kick between the legs if you're lucky

Yet but he was trying to kick the ball. 

29 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

Less than 6 days. My expectation is that we are signing approximately no-one. Not a sausage. Not even a Bibblybobbly or a Hectorman.

But what about all those crunch meetings between Roman and Marina, and Marina and Sarri? And Marina and all those Italian clubs? In all those exotic locations? Surely we weren’t just going through the motions? That would be very weird. 

4 hours ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Hoguain quoted as saying he turned us down because "Sarri was the only one that wanted me there"

Edit - also just seen Morata has changed shirt number to 29, maybe he couldn't handle the pressure. (He says it is to honour his twins born in the 29th) we have quite a few first team players in odd numbers now.

You just watch Bats asking for it now lol.

But honestly, what is this? What if his kids were born on the 1st? I agree with Droy below; 

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sure but most No 9s are just arrogant and see themselves as the absolute top dog in the team.  Accepting another number is a massive climb down and frankly an admission he isn't up to the job,

He doesn't even considering himself top dog anymore. Pathetic. He can use whatever excuse he likes, but I don't buy it for a second. Maybe the club will sell him and go with Giroud, Bats and Abraham? Or maybe just even Giroud and Bats? Based on last season, I don't think I would prefer him over Giroud as our main man. 

1 hour ago, McCreadie said:

Don't be that negative man, If we look hard there is a third division French player out there for the taking - I am sure even Marina can get it over the line inshallah

49 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

Don't be that negative man, If we look hard there is a third division French player out there for the taking - I am sure even Marina can get it over the line inshallah

Ameen brother.. we'll get someone 😀