• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

16 minutes ago, jangz said:

but to think he is bigger than the club .. we should let him train with the reserves..

He’s had a bad attitude from day 1. I wouldn’t let him anywhere near the reserves or the first team. He can train on his own if he wants.

jangz   
22 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

He’s had a bad attitude from day 1. I wouldn’t let him anywhere near the reserves or the first team. He can train on his own if he wants.

agree with that.. he has acted too big for his shoes from day one and to think he is the one who screwed us over in our biggest game of the season against barca..

Edited by jangz

How about Butland on a season long loan? He avoids the Championship and fights for his England place, Stoke don't have to pay his wages, we get more time to look for a long-term solution.

1 minute ago, chiswickblue said:

How about Butland on a season long loan? He avoids the Championship and fights for his England place, Stoke don't have to pay his wages, we get more time to look for a long-term solution.

Stoke are beneficiaries of the parachute payment so don't really need to worry about finances just now. Furthermore, they'll be trying their damnedest to be promoted straight back. Having sold Shaqiri to Liverpool (apparently there was a relegation release clause that was triggered), I doubt they're looking to lose another of their top players, even if only on loan.

Kezza   
5 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

Butland is a no brainer. It'll be wasted for a keeper of his talents to not play in top flight. Surprised he's not gone to another top flight club already.

10 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Stoke are beneficiaries of the parachute payment so don't really need to worry about finances just now. Furthermore, they'll be trying their damnedest to be promoted straight back. Having sold Shaqiri to Liverpool (apparently there was a relegation release clause that was triggered), I doubt they're looking to lose another of their top players, even if only on loan.

I agree there's not much in it for Stoke, but surely he'll be agitating for a move and with a loan they keep hold of the asset for when they return to the PL.

Rob B   

On the topic of a Butland loan move, is Bulka good enough to go the other way for a season?

I hadn’t seen him before this pre-season so don’t know if he’s ready. I know he’s only young, but I’ve been really impressed with him

28 minutes ago, Rob B said:

On the topic of a Butland loan move, is Bulka good enough to go the other way for a season?

I hadn’t seen him before this pre-season so don’t know if he’s ready. I know he’s only young, but I’ve been really impressed with him

Putting a 16 year old in goal as No.1 for a Premier League season is suicidal.

Ham   
17 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Putting a 16 year old in goal as No.1 for a Premier League season is suicidal.

He's 18. Still too young but worth mentioning. 

Edited by Ham