• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

29 minutes ago, JaneB said:

No disrespect to anyone but a few months ago I seem to remember reading on here that Laurent Blanc was a done deal 🙄

Unless someone is sleeping with Roman or Marina I'd suggest a huge pinch of salt is required 😏 

Absolutely, yes. I don't place a great deal of stock in what I've been told being true and wouldn't be surprised if it's either complete nonsense or a genuine deal that falls through. Can think of maybe three or four things this person has told me that transpired to be true and at least one example of a time they steered me completely wrong.

I reckon GK out, GK in might be the sum of the next few days no matter what the specifics. 

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Absolutely, yes. I don't place a great deal of stock in what I've been told being true and wouldn't be surprised if it's either complete nonsense or a genuine deal that falls through. Can think of maybe three or four things this person has told me that transpired to be true and at least one example of a time they steered me completely wrong.

I reckon GK out, GK in might be the sum of the next few days no matter what the specifics. 

I hope Schmeichel does come though.

Its still nice to chew over bits of gossip and 'insider knowledge'.

10 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Apparently Courtois held talks with Sarri and indicated he still wants to go.

Cortoise can go then, the Chelsea transfer committe will enact their drill and put into action the carefully thought out actions to find and sign a decent no1 before Thursday

10 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

Cortoise can go then, the Chelsea transfer committe will enact their drill and put into action the carefully thought out actions to find and sign a decent no1 before Thursday

There's a transfer committee? 

chara   
17 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

There's a transfer committee? 

OK.....maybe I have missed something over the years but for all the finger pointing and name calling on here do we actually know what the process is at any given time and any potential transfer/sale?...To expect that the manager/coach (and staff)has no input on transfers is ludicrous...final decision has to be a financial one and we are not privy to any details of ongoing business but just as there is much speculation on here surely for example Carlo C as a keeper might comment to "someone" (coach/backroom) that he fancies keeper x but thinks keeper y is a bit dodgy?...Marina might be Cruella DeVille for all I know but maybe she is just someone with a very difficult job needing to balance books etc..unlike Citeh for example who from Droy's excellent list show that they can spend as much as is needed and discard at will keeping everyone happy with maybe wages?

No..I'm not happy with the apparent setup at Chelsea but I am a fan who watches the game..I don't run a business that happens to be a Football Club....I can pick the best side every week and not have to answer for mistakes..I can make the best transfer decisions every season and not pay the bills or take into account individual needs of transfer targets and that includes family and personal desires to move or not move.

Having lived in warmer climates and much more casual social settings I can assure you a stroll to a good outdoor restaurant in Spain and Italy sure beats a wet walk in Central London or Manchester (over simplified but you get the point)

Quite a few links to Nabil Fekir surfacing from France again today. If we are interested I wonder if it would be as a number 8 or for the wing positions, sounds like he plays as a 10 for Lyon.

1 minute ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Quite a few links to Nabil Fekir surfacing from France again today. If we are interested I wonder if it would be as a number 8 or for the wing positions, sounds like he plays as a 10 for Lyon.

I read the France Football article... odd that it makes no mention of tomorrow night's game. You'd think such a transfer rumour might include speculation that the two clubs can discuss a deal while the two clubs play a friendly?

11 minutes ago, Sir said:

Cheek to Crystal Palace on loan for the season?

madness, an England international loaned out. Did Sarri even get a look at him?