• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

2 hours ago, exiledblue said:

even Everton are buying this year, never rate their managers though

And they have pulled off another signing, has he SNUBBED Chelsea though to join them?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6032461/Everton-sign-Brazilian-Bernard-free-transfer.html

synavm   

So disappointed in Thibaut. Can’t believe we sacrificed Cech only to experience a year and a bit of petulance. I can empathise for a player wanting to be close to his family - and I’ll take what he is saying at face value - but there is no need to undermine the team in the process with little comments to the press and and what appears to be him going on strike.

26 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

No, what is strange is that you post something without attributing it... getting info out of you regarding where the quote came from is like pulling teeth!

Most normal people would say (if they didn't actually provide a link, or if a link wasn't necessary due to pretty much every newspaper, TV and radio station carrying the story), in the Daily Mail, or on Sky Sports... but not you. You just post something someone supposedly said without saying where, when, or giving a context, and probably adding your own spin to it as well.

You've made up quotes before, so I treat everything you say with the same suspicion as those who churn out lie after lie but when faced with the truth claim the truth is fake news.

You do know I am not a journalist right? I don't have to prove my sources to Bob Singleton

synavm   

Another thing, we really haven’t learned from last season. Jorginho a very welcome signing, but is that it? Fulham and Wolves are showing more ambition than us.

18 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

You do know I am not a journalist right? I don't have to prove my sources to Bob Singleton

I know you don't have to prove your sources... but if you didn't make up the quotes, why are you so reluctant to say where they are from when asked?

As I've already said, you've made up quotes before, so I'm suspicious of anything you have to say. Interestingly, in your last post you have provided a link. You're learning... well done!

jangz   

I dont want that prick to be wearing the famous blue.. let willy start and he can watch for a year from the stands.

2 minutes ago, jangz said:

I dont want that prick to be wearing the famous blue.. let willy start and he can watch for a year from the stands.

I agree with all of your points except having Caballero anywhere near our goal is a disaster.

3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I know you don't have to prove your sources... but if you didn't make up the quotes, why are you so reluctant to say where they are from when asked?

As I've already said, you've made up quotes before, so I'm suspicious of anything you have to say. Interestingly, in your last post you have provided a link. You're learning... well done!

You have a link to prove this?

Ham   
3 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

I fear your are both in a loop now that you can never escape from. 

20 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

Yes... pretty much every post where you've "quoted" someone without saying where/when the quote comes from etc.