• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Zidane   
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

What the hell has the size of his nose got to do with anything?

Everything. Read between the lines. 

Next we'll be hearing blood libel claims. 

BlueFizz   
2 minutes ago, Zidane said:

Really, really hope you’re not throwing Jewish stereotypes around here - even in jest. 

Best leave off the nose size gags if you don’t mind;  we’ve been there before... 

Sir   
6 minutes ago, JaneB said:

What the hell has the size of his nose got to do with anything?

:(

JaneB   
14 minutes ago, Zidane said:

What are you talking about? 

Kepa Arrizabalaga story now doing the rounds, by a lot if people. Literally in the last couple of minutes.

Also Fekir rumours gathering pace. I wonder if he could be used like Mertens was at Napoli. A quality player either way.

If we add Kovacic and Fekir to Jorginho thay would be a very good window.

Edited by Martin1905

chara   

Time difference means that by I get on here it is well into the afternoon in UK and I have about ten pages to wade through!

Courtois ..I have been consistent for quite a while and consider he does not commit himself to the position every game..picks and chooses...look at the Citeh boy...every game goes he where it hurts and was worth points even to Citeh..TC can leave or rot..I would prefer him to rot as I feel he is a disgrace to the position and from what I can see he was well treated by Chelsea in that he was eased through the system into the first team at the expense of a club legend who handled it with class. At the time it was the correct long term footballing decision but hindsight is a lazy argument so leave it at that.

In the real world his behavior would be punished at one level or another but in football bad behavior is rewarded .

Most of the press rumours this closed season have been garbage (whats new?you say) take the Willian saga,,Barca RM Manure and so on...nothing happened and Willian played on Sunday!

Hazard?...only press talk basically...seems a settled family man and why would he move? Will always be a star at Chelsea as opposed to having to prove himself again at a big club....doesn't strike me as that kind of player and I'm sure money is not the issue.

Just thoughts and I could be wrong of course..sorry didn't mean that I'm sure such comments are forbidden here!!

Afterthought..read a comment in the mail I think..RLC referred to as "England WC star" or some such. One good "friendly" and various substitute appearances with little impact hardly earns "Star"....

6 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Kepa Arrizabalaga story now doing the rounds, by a lot if people. Literally in the last couple of minutes.

Also Fekir rumours gathering pace. I wonder if he could be used like Mertens was at Napoli. A quality player either way.

If we add Kovacic and Fekir to Jorginho thay would be a very good window.

A Keeper called Kepa , I like that. I think he's got a high buy out price too though.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

A Keeper called Kepa , I like that. I think he's got a high buy out price too though.

£71m apparently 

3 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

£71m apparently 

Despite the qualities of , Allison , Oblak , Kepa and all , I cannot see the club, as we are today, signing off on a huge amount of money for a goal keeper .

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Despite the qualities of , Allison , Oblak , Kepa and all , I cannot see the club, as we are today, signing off on a huge amount of money for a goal keeper .

Agree completely. 

At least it won't be Hart.

Butland looks most likely to me. Not keen on him at all.